Photo of Christina Aguilera's Injury Following Emergency Room Visit Revealed
Days before she announced her split from music executive husband Jordan Bratman, Christina Aguilera was reportedly taken to hospital for face injuries due to fall and Radar Online has obtained a picture of the injury. The image shows the singer, who pulled her hat down over her eyes, had a cut just below her lip.
The photo also shows a bruise on Christina's right cheek as well as her swollen looks. An eyewitness told the site that Christina had "bumps and red bruises" as well as a bloodied lip. However, the site mentioned that much of the star's injuries was inside of her mouth which was not visible in the shot.
"Christina was bleeding from her mouth and had a bit of a busted lip. Jordan told the nurses she had fell down," the source told the site. "Shortly after they arrived to Cedars, Christina's private surgeon arrived to put a few stitches on her lip."
Christina reportedly suffered the incident in her home on Tuesday, October 12 and was later admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center emergency room by soon-to-be ex-husband Jordan. Though the incident occurred shortly before they announced their separation, a family insider insisted that it has nothing to do with domestic violence.
"Bad, bad timing, but he didn't hit her. He is not in any way a violent person," the family insider told Hollywood Life. "Christina would never stand for that kind of behavior ever, plus she wouldn't hide from it." Moreover, TMZ also reported that sources directly connected with the couple tell them it was not domestic violence and just "as innocent as" a "simple fall."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences