Jessica Sutta Plays Naughty in 'I Wanna Be Bad' Music Video
Jessica Sutta is hot and sexy in a music video for her new solo single "I Wanna Be Bad". The former member of The Pussycat Dolls wears 18th century clothes which reveal her garters and undies, suggestively writhing around with her two female companions.
The video is produced by herself. She told Radar Online, "It's been a vision of mine for a while so it was really cool to get in there and produce it myself. Being the producer and the artist you'd think it would be really stressful, but for some reason everything went so smoothly."
"All my close friends were in the video; they're my best girl friends. I had a vision; I love the Marie Antoinette feeling and the girly, decadent kind of feeling in the video...the fantasy of it all."
"I Wanna Be Bad" is expected to make the cut to Sutta's forthcoming solo debut album. The song has been showcased to live audience at nightclub Haute and Truck Stop/Here Lounge in West Hollywood.
Jessica Sutta's "I Wanna Be Bad" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie