Jessica Sutta Plays Naughty in 'I Wanna Be Bad' Music Video
Jessica Sutta is hot and sexy in a music video for her new solo single "I Wanna Be Bad". The former member of The Pussycat Dolls wears 18th century clothes which reveal her garters and undies, suggestively writhing around with her two female companions.
The video is produced by herself. She told Radar Online, "It's been a vision of mine for a while so it was really cool to get in there and produce it myself. Being the producer and the artist you'd think it would be really stressful, but for some reason everything went so smoothly."
"All my close friends were in the video; they're my best girl friends. I had a vision; I love the Marie Antoinette feeling and the girly, decadent kind of feeling in the video...the fantasy of it all."
"I Wanna Be Bad" is expected to make the cut to Sutta's forthcoming solo debut album. The song has been showcased to live audience at nightclub Haute and Truck Stop/Here Lounge in West Hollywood.
Jessica Sutta's "I Wanna Be Bad" music video
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik