Jessica Sutta Plays Naughty in 'I Wanna Be Bad' Music Video
Jessica Sutta is hot and sexy in a music video for her new solo single "I Wanna Be Bad". The former member of The Pussycat Dolls wears 18th century clothes which reveal her garters and undies, suggestively writhing around with her two female companions.
The video is produced by herself. She told Radar Online, "It's been a vision of mine for a while so it was really cool to get in there and produce it myself. Being the producer and the artist you'd think it would be really stressful, but for some reason everything went so smoothly."
"All my close friends were in the video; they're my best girl friends. I had a vision; I love the Marie Antoinette feeling and the girly, decadent kind of feeling in the video...the fantasy of it all."
"I Wanna Be Bad" is expected to make the cut to Sutta's forthcoming solo debut album. The song has been showcased to live audience at nightclub Haute and Truck Stop/Here Lounge in West Hollywood.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion