Jessica Sutta Plays Naughty in 'I Wanna Be Bad' Music Video
Jessica Sutta is hot and sexy in a music video for her new solo single "I Wanna Be Bad". The former member of The Pussycat Dolls wears 18th century clothes which reveal her garters and undies, suggestively writhing around with her two female companions.
The video is produced by herself. She told Radar Online, "It's been a vision of mine for a while so it was really cool to get in there and produce it myself. Being the producer and the artist you'd think it would be really stressful, but for some reason everything went so smoothly."
"All my close friends were in the video; they're my best girl friends. I had a vision; I love the Marie Antoinette feeling and the girly, decadent kind of feeling in the video...the fantasy of it all."
"I Wanna Be Bad" is expected to make the cut to Sutta's forthcoming solo debut album. The song has been showcased to live audience at nightclub Haute and Truck Stop/Here Lounge in West Hollywood.
Jessica Sutta's "I Wanna Be Bad" music video
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent