Jessica Sutta Plays Naughty in 'I Wanna Be Bad' Music Video
Jessica Sutta is hot and sexy in a music video for her new solo single "I Wanna Be Bad". The former member of The Pussycat Dolls wears 18th century clothes which reveal her garters and undies, suggestively writhing around with her two female companions.
The video is produced by herself. She told Radar Online, "It's been a vision of mine for a while so it was really cool to get in there and produce it myself. Being the producer and the artist you'd think it would be really stressful, but for some reason everything went so smoothly."
"All my close friends were in the video; they're my best girl friends. I had a vision; I love the Marie Antoinette feeling and the girly, decadent kind of feeling in the video...the fantasy of it all."
"I Wanna Be Bad" is expected to make the cut to Sutta's forthcoming solo debut album. The song has been showcased to live audience at nightclub Haute and Truck Stop/Here Lounge in West Hollywood.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media