Mark Salling Premieres Double Music Videos for 'Illusions'
"Glee" hunk Mark Salling has just made public a music video in support of his song "Illusions" via E! Online. The Noah 'Puck' Puckerman depicter debuts not just one but two videos for the track of his debut album "Pipe Dreams".
The song is about "the different illusions that we have in society," including illusions from the realms of politics, religion and entertainment. As for the effort, he said in an exclusive interview with AceShowbiz, "The whole album is a diary pretty much of the last decade of my life and struggles in L.A. as a musician. The track 'Pipe Dreams' which is coincidentally the name of my album and label, sums it up pretty well I think."
The album is due in the United States on October 25. All the tracks which made the cut on it are selected from the materials Salling has been working on for the past several years.
- Mark Salling's "Illusions" music video (1st Version)
- Mark Salling's "Illusions" music video (2nd Version)
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian