Mark Salling Premieres Double Music Videos for 'Illusions'
"Glee" hunk Mark Salling has just made public a music video in support of his song "Illusions" via E! Online. The Noah 'Puck' Puckerman depicter debuts not just one but two videos for the track of his debut album "Pipe Dreams".
The song is about "the different illusions that we have in society," including illusions from the realms of politics, religion and entertainment. As for the effort, he said in an exclusive interview with AceShowbiz, "The whole album is a diary pretty much of the last decade of my life and struggles in L.A. as a musician. The track 'Pipe Dreams' which is coincidentally the name of my album and label, sums it up pretty well I think."
The album is due in the United States on October 25. All the tracks which made the cut on it are selected from the materials Salling has been working on for the past several years.
Mark Salling's "Illusions" music video (1st Version)
Mark Salling's "Illusions" music video (2nd Version)
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels