Mark Salling Premieres Double Music Videos for 'Illusions'
"Glee" hunk Mark Salling has just made public a music video in support of his song "Illusions" via E! Online. The Noah 'Puck' Puckerman depicter debuts not just one but two videos for the track of his debut album "Pipe Dreams".
The song is about "the different illusions that we have in society," including illusions from the realms of politics, religion and entertainment. As for the effort, he said in an exclusive interview with AceShowbiz, "The whole album is a diary pretty much of the last decade of my life and struggles in L.A. as a musician. The track 'Pipe Dreams' which is coincidentally the name of my album and label, sums it up pretty well I think."
The album is due in the United States on October 25. All the tracks which made the cut on it are selected from the materials Salling has been working on for the past several years.
Mark Salling's "Illusions" music video (1st Version)
Mark Salling's "Illusions" music video (2nd Version)
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed