Mark Salling Premieres Double Music Videos for 'Illusions'
"Glee" hunk Mark Salling has just made public a music video in support of his song "Illusions" via E! Online. The Noah 'Puck' Puckerman depicter debuts not just one but two videos for the track of his debut album "Pipe Dreams".
The song is about "the different illusions that we have in society," including illusions from the realms of politics, religion and entertainment. As for the effort, he said in an exclusive interview with AceShowbiz, "The whole album is a diary pretty much of the last decade of my life and struggles in L.A. as a musician. The track 'Pipe Dreams' which is coincidentally the name of my album and label, sums it up pretty well I think."
The album is due in the United States on October 25. All the tracks which made the cut on it are selected from the materials Salling has been working on for the past several years.
Mark Salling's "Illusions" music video (1st Version)
Mark Salling's "Illusions" music video (2nd Version)
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed