Mark Salling Premieres Double Music Videos for 'Illusions'
"Glee" hunk Mark Salling has just made public a music video in support of his song "Illusions" via E! Online. The Noah 'Puck' Puckerman depicter debuts not just one but two videos for the track of his debut album "Pipe Dreams".
The song is about "the different illusions that we have in society," including illusions from the realms of politics, religion and entertainment. As for the effort, he said in an exclusive interview with AceShowbiz, "The whole album is a diary pretty much of the last decade of my life and struggles in L.A. as a musician. The track 'Pipe Dreams' which is coincidentally the name of my album and label, sums it up pretty well I think."
The album is due in the United States on October 25. All the tracks which made the cut on it are selected from the materials Salling has been working on for the past several years.
- Mark Salling's "Illusions" music video (1st Version)
- Mark Salling's "Illusions" music video (2nd Version)
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper