Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Dianna Agron Get Racy for GQ
Despite their typical high school geek reputation in "Glee", the TV hit series' stars Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Dianna Agron have shown that they can be provocative also. In a series of new shots for the upcoming November issue of GQ magazine, Lea and Dianna get racy and sultry with Cory joining them while donning his typical school outfits.
In one image, the three stars pose together with Cory standing between Lea and Dianna while putting both his hands on the beauties' bottom and grinning. Lea and Dianna, in the meantime, cuddle on the Finn Hudson depicter in their skimpy school-like uniforms.
Another picture shows Lea getting more racy in Calvin Klein panties and vintage T-shirt which shows off her bra and toned bare midriff. The 24-year-old actress leans suggestively up against a school locker while sucking on a lollipop. As for Dianna, she sports a skimpy Michael Kors sweater, Victoria's Secret bra and a mini skirt by D&G. She poses seductively in what appears to be a school auditorium.
While Dianna claimed she has "never been shot in so little clothing," Lea's GQ shots, which are shot by Terry Richardson, are not the first racy photo shoot for her. She recently posed topless for Marie Claire's November issue, saying "I don't know how they got me to do half the stuff I did. But I was in really good shape this summer, so... ."
During an interview with the popular men's monthly magazine, Lea also revealed that she is offended by people's speculation that "Glee" cast will one day fall out, insisting the show's cast are like family members. "Someone from (another) television show came up to us at an event and said that and I got offended," Lea shared.
She further explained, "Our show won't still be running in season three if we're not feeling that way, because then we won't be real, and people will see it. So let's hope that everything stays that way. Because I need this. I need this family."
Meanwhile Cory preferred to talk about his delinquent past, telling the mag, "You have to really look to get into trouble in Victoria but I was industrious. Skipping school. Drinking. All that kind of c**p. Things started off innocent like that. I definitely found myself in some places that I'm very fortunate I came back from. (But) the last thing I want to do is kind of imply to (interview) readers in high school that you too can drop out and be an actor and get on a big show and be famous and make a s**tload of money."
More Lea Michele News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!