Lea Michele's Topless Shot for Marie Claire Revealed
Gracing the cover of November issue of Britain's Marie Claire, "Glee" star Lea Michele has posed for some sultry shots for the mag. In one shot, the 24-year-old beauty even poses topless, covering her right boob with a black Dancia tutu which is matched with her Eres hotpants and towering Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci boots.
As for the cover, Lea dons a glittering gold Roberto Cavalli dress while letting her dark locks loose. In another shot, Lea still poses seductively in a dazzling D&G dress and simple Louboutin heels. The Rachel Berry of the musical series later shows her deep look while sizzling in a Marchesa jacket and Givenchy heels.
Another image, additionally, shows Lea's stunning bod as she wraps her body in a racy Dolce & Gabbana bodysuit and towering Charlotte Olympia heels. Meanwhile, some shots show the beauty in a skintight jacket as she shows off different mimics.
During an interview with the mag, Lea reveals that the hit show has given a lot to her. She said, " 'Glee' has made me feel beautiful. Now when people say that I don't feel like they're lying. 'Glee' has shown me that I am beautiful, that I can be beautiful no matter what I look like, what my weight is."
"I grew up in a community where what I looked like wasn't considered beautiful and then I work on this show that proves it doesn't matter what you look like, that you're beautiful and that beauty is on the inside and... so, yeah, I'm thankful," Lea went on.
While she credited "Glee", Lea branded her high school drama teachers "stupid" for snubbing her during classes. She revealed, "My acting teacher and music teachers didn't really like me and they kind of ignored me. I think that they were threatened by the fact that I had worked before. Maybe it made them uncomfortable," referring to her Broadway's "Les Miserables" performance and other huge productions.
"I would have loved for them to have taught me but maybe they felt like they couldn't. They just ignored me and didn't really pay attention to me," Lea added. "(It made me feel) like they were stupid, that it was pretty silly of them. I'm on a show called 'Glee' right now and I could sing their praises but unfortunately I don't have anything to say."
More Lea Michele News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent