Rihanna Debuts Day/Night Version of 'Who's That Chick?' Video
Rihanna's "Who's That Chick?", a David Guetta collaboration recorded for Doritos, have two music videos and they have been made into one clip and available for viewing pleasure. One called a day version features her wearing colorful dress, and the other dubbed a night version sees her applying darker make-up and outfit. Both have the same party vibes with her romping around a room with several companions.
"I'm really excited about 'Who's That Chick?' and wanted to find a fresh and unique way to share it with my fans," she said. "When I saw how cool the augmented reality performance Doritos created was, I knew this was it. This was the way I wanted to make 'Who's That Chick?' available to the world, and I can't wait to see how my fans get engaged in this innovative experience."
When "Who's That Chick?" first came out, many suggested it's one of the materials for Rihanna's new album "Loud". She quickly clarified the rumor, writing on Twitter back then "Who's that Chick, is an online music video/commercial that we shot for Doritos and it got leaked......... I don't want u to get confused...doritos is in no way connected to LOUD."
More Rihanna News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'