Rihanna Debuts Day/Night Version of 'Who's That Chick?' Video
Rihanna's "Who's That Chick?", a David Guetta collaboration recorded for Doritos, have two music videos and they have been made into one clip and available for viewing pleasure. One called a day version features her wearing colorful dress, and the other dubbed a night version sees her applying darker make-up and outfit. Both have the same party vibes with her romping around a room with several companions.
"I'm really excited about 'Who's That Chick?' and wanted to find a fresh and unique way to share it with my fans," she said. "When I saw how cool the augmented reality performance Doritos created was, I knew this was it. This was the way I wanted to make 'Who's That Chick?' available to the world, and I can't wait to see how my fans get engaged in this innovative experience."
When "Who's That Chick?" first came out, many suggested it's one of the materials for Rihanna's new album "Loud". She quickly clarified the rumor, writing on Twitter back then "Who's that Chick, is an online music video/commercial that we shot for Doritos and it got leaked......... I don't want u to get confused...doritos is in no way connected to LOUD."
Rihanna's "Who's That Chick?" music video
More Rihanna News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure