Rihanna Debuts Day/Night Version of 'Who's That Chick?' Video
Rihanna's "Who's That Chick?", a David Guetta collaboration recorded for Doritos, have two music videos and they have been made into one clip and available for viewing pleasure. One called a day version features her wearing colorful dress, and the other dubbed a night version sees her applying darker make-up and outfit. Both have the same party vibes with her romping around a room with several companions.
"I'm really excited about 'Who's That Chick?' and wanted to find a fresh and unique way to share it with my fans," she said. "When I saw how cool the augmented reality performance Doritos created was, I knew this was it. This was the way I wanted to make 'Who's That Chick?' available to the world, and I can't wait to see how my fans get engaged in this innovative experience."
When "Who's That Chick?" first came out, many suggested it's one of the materials for Rihanna's new album "Loud". She quickly clarified the rumor, writing on Twitter back then "Who's that Chick, is an online music video/commercial that we shot for Doritos and it got leaked......... I don't want u to get confused...doritos is in no way connected to LOUD."
More Rihanna News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms