Rihanna Debuts Day/Night Version of 'Who's That Chick?' Video
Rihanna's "Who's That Chick?", a David Guetta collaboration recorded for Doritos, have two music videos and they have been made into one clip and available for viewing pleasure. One called a day version features her wearing colorful dress, and the other dubbed a night version sees her applying darker make-up and outfit. Both have the same party vibes with her romping around a room with several companions.
"I'm really excited about 'Who's That Chick?' and wanted to find a fresh and unique way to share it with my fans," she said. "When I saw how cool the augmented reality performance Doritos created was, I knew this was it. This was the way I wanted to make 'Who's That Chick?' available to the world, and I can't wait to see how my fans get engaged in this innovative experience."
When "Who's That Chick?" first came out, many suggested it's one of the materials for Rihanna's new album "Loud". She quickly clarified the rumor, writing on Twitter back then "Who's that Chick, is an online music video/commercial that we shot for Doritos and it got leaked......... I don't want u to get confused...doritos is in no way connected to LOUD."
More Rihanna News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016