Rihanna Debuts Day/Night Version of 'Who's That Chick?' Video
Rihanna's "Who's That Chick?", a David Guetta collaboration recorded for Doritos, have two music videos and they have been made into one clip and available for viewing pleasure. One called a day version features her wearing colorful dress, and the other dubbed a night version sees her applying darker make-up and outfit. Both have the same party vibes with her romping around a room with several companions.
"I'm really excited about 'Who's That Chick?' and wanted to find a fresh and unique way to share it with my fans," she said. "When I saw how cool the augmented reality performance Doritos created was, I knew this was it. This was the way I wanted to make 'Who's That Chick?' available to the world, and I can't wait to see how my fans get engaged in this innovative experience."
When "Who's That Chick?" first came out, many suggested it's one of the materials for Rihanna's new album "Loud". She quickly clarified the rumor, writing on Twitter back then "Who's that Chick, is an online music video/commercial that we shot for Doritos and it got leaked......... I don't want u to get confused...doritos is in no way connected to LOUD."
Rihanna's "Who's That Chick?" music video
More Rihanna News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March