'Deathly Hallows: Part I' Gets a New and Some Altered Posters
A brand new character poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" has popped out, featuring Bellatrix. This time, the former Azkaban prisoner is featured alone after she was pictured together with Lucius in an image.
Meanwhile, as "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" has been announced to come out in just 2-D and IMAX theaters, Warner Bros. Pictures has re-released some posters which previously boasted 3-D experience. Those which are presented again with a change to the line include character posters of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Snape and Voldemort, as well as a poster featuring the three young wizards running in the woods.
In "Deathly Hallows: Part I", Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes - without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore. Meanwhile, they have to hide from Voldemort who hunts them.
This first part of the final installment of "Harry Potter" film series will hit both U.S. and U.K. theaters on November 19. The follow-up, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", is still scheduled to arrive in 3-D theaters on July 15, 2011. David Yates serves behind the lens for both films.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle