Juliette Lewis Resting at Home After Broadsided by Hit-and-Run Driver
Oscar-nominated actress Juliette Lewis is currently resting at her home after being hospitalized on Wednesday night, October 6. The "Old School" star was admitted to the medical center after she was involved in a hit-and-run in Burbank, California, Us Magazine reported.
A rep for Lewis told the site that the 37-year-old actress "was leaving an event for her new film 'Conviction' last night when the Town Car driving her home was broadsided by a hit-and-run driver. The Sedan Juliette was traveling in was completely totaled."
However, the rep further stated that Lewis didn't suffer a major injury and has returned to her home after checking into hospital. The rep explained, "Ms Lewis went to the hospital to be checked out and is a bit banged up and sore, but otherwise thankfully okay. She is now resting at home."
Of the incident, TMZ reported that it occurred at 10:19 P.M. on Wednesday night. Lewis was at that time chauffeured home when another car - a Honda - suddenly drove into the passenger side and later fled the scene. Police found the suspected vehicle a few blocks from the crash scene and are now looking for its driver.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week