Juliette Lewis Resting at Home After Broadsided by Hit-and-Run Driver
Oscar-nominated actress Juliette Lewis is currently resting at her home after being hospitalized on Wednesday night, October 6. The "Old School" star was admitted to the medical center after she was involved in a hit-and-run in Burbank, California, Us Magazine reported.
A rep for Lewis told the site that the 37-year-old actress "was leaving an event for her new film 'Conviction' last night when the Town Car driving her home was broadsided by a hit-and-run driver. The Sedan Juliette was traveling in was completely totaled."
However, the rep further stated that Lewis didn't suffer a major injury and has returned to her home after checking into hospital. The rep explained, "Ms Lewis went to the hospital to be checked out and is a bit banged up and sore, but otherwise thankfully okay. She is now resting at home."
Of the incident, TMZ reported that it occurred at 10:19 P.M. on Wednesday night. Lewis was at that time chauffeured home when another car - a Honda - suddenly drove into the passenger side and later fled the scene. Police found the suspected vehicle a few blocks from the crash scene and are now looking for its driver.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush