Juliette Lewis Resting at Home After Broadsided by Hit-and-Run Driver
Oscar-nominated actress Juliette Lewis is currently resting at her home after being hospitalized on Wednesday night, October 6. The "Old School" star was admitted to the medical center after she was involved in a hit-and-run in Burbank, California, Us Magazine reported.
A rep for Lewis told the site that the 37-year-old actress "was leaving an event for her new film 'Conviction' last night when the Town Car driving her home was broadsided by a hit-and-run driver. The Sedan Juliette was traveling in was completely totaled."
However, the rep further stated that Lewis didn't suffer a major injury and has returned to her home after checking into hospital. The rep explained, "Ms Lewis went to the hospital to be checked out and is a bit banged up and sore, but otherwise thankfully okay. She is now resting at home."
Of the incident, TMZ reported that it occurred at 10:19 P.M. on Wednesday night. Lewis was at that time chauffeured home when another car - a Honda - suddenly drove into the passenger side and later fled the scene. Police found the suspected vehicle a few blocks from the crash scene and are now looking for its driver.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video