Juliette Lewis Resting at Home After Broadsided by Hit-and-Run Driver
Oscar-nominated actress Juliette Lewis is currently resting at her home after being hospitalized on Wednesday night, October 6. The "Old School" star was admitted to the medical center after she was involved in a hit-and-run in Burbank, California, Us Magazine reported.
A rep for Lewis told the site that the 37-year-old actress "was leaving an event for her new film 'Conviction' last night when the Town Car driving her home was broadsided by a hit-and-run driver. The Sedan Juliette was traveling in was completely totaled."
However, the rep further stated that Lewis didn't suffer a major injury and has returned to her home after checking into hospital. The rep explained, "Ms Lewis went to the hospital to be checked out and is a bit banged up and sore, but otherwise thankfully okay. She is now resting at home."
Of the incident, TMZ reported that it occurred at 10:19 P.M. on Wednesday night. Lewis was at that time chauffeured home when another car - a Honda - suddenly drove into the passenger side and later fled the scene. Police found the suspected vehicle a few blocks from the crash scene and are now looking for its driver.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen