Juliette Lewis Resting at Home After Broadsided by Hit-and-Run Driver
Oscar-nominated actress Juliette Lewis is currently resting at her home after being hospitalized on Wednesday night, October 6. The "Old School" star was admitted to the medical center after she was involved in a hit-and-run in Burbank, California, Us Magazine reported.
A rep for Lewis told the site that the 37-year-old actress "was leaving an event for her new film 'Conviction' last night when the Town Car driving her home was broadsided by a hit-and-run driver. The Sedan Juliette was traveling in was completely totaled."
However, the rep further stated that Lewis didn't suffer a major injury and has returned to her home after checking into hospital. The rep explained, "Ms Lewis went to the hospital to be checked out and is a bit banged up and sore, but otherwise thankfully okay. She is now resting at home."
Of the incident, TMZ reported that it occurred at 10:19 P.M. on Wednesday night. Lewis was at that time chauffeured home when another car - a Honda - suddenly drove into the passenger side and later fled the scene. Police found the suspected vehicle a few blocks from the crash scene and are now looking for its driver.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test