'Desperate Housewives' Halloween Costumes Revealed
The women of Wisteria Lane are not going to miss dressing up for Halloween. "Desperate Housewives" is just one of many TV series out there which would have a Halloween-themed episode. But the ABC drama in particular has the privilege of airing right on the D day.
In the episode called "Excited and Scared", Renee dresses up in Marilyn Monroe's iconic white dress but she is surprised when a drag has the same idea this year. Bree is an old-school cheerleader who is accompanied by Keith the pirate. Susan is dressing up as a baby doll and mingling with kids alike while Lynette puts on a brunette wig as a 1920s flapper. Gaby's costume is not yet revealed in a pic.
As Halloween approaches, Susan is forced to reveal her secret, sexy internet side job to a shocked Mike; Juanita becomes suspicious of Gabrielle's sudden interest in Grace; Lynette becomes concerned about Tom's mother's memory lapses; Bree learns a secret about Keith; and Paul is encouraged to take wife Beth out on a date in order to light a spark in their unromantic relationship.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!