'Desperate Housewives' Halloween Costumes Revealed
The women of Wisteria Lane are not going to miss dressing up for Halloween. "Desperate Housewives" is just one of many TV series out there which would have a Halloween-themed episode. But the ABC drama in particular has the privilege of airing right on the D day.
In the episode called "Excited and Scared", Renee dresses up in Marilyn Monroe's iconic white dress but she is surprised when a drag has the same idea this year. Bree is an old-school cheerleader who is accompanied by Keith the pirate. Susan is dressing up as a baby doll and mingling with kids alike while Lynette puts on a brunette wig as a 1920s flapper. Gaby's costume is not yet revealed in a pic.
As Halloween approaches, Susan is forced to reveal her secret, sexy internet side job to a shocked Mike; Juanita becomes suspicious of Gabrielle's sudden interest in Grace; Lynette becomes concerned about Tom's mother's memory lapses; Bree learns a secret about Keith; and Paul is encouraged to take wife Beth out on a date in order to light a spark in their unromantic relationship.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series