'Desperate Housewives' Halloween Costumes Revealed
The women of Wisteria Lane are not going to miss dressing up for Halloween. "Desperate Housewives" is just one of many TV series out there which would have a Halloween-themed episode. But the ABC drama in particular has the privilege of airing right on the D day.
In the episode called "Excited and Scared", Renee dresses up in Marilyn Monroe's iconic white dress but she is surprised when a drag has the same idea this year. Bree is an old-school cheerleader who is accompanied by Keith the pirate. Susan is dressing up as a baby doll and mingling with kids alike while Lynette puts on a brunette wig as a 1920s flapper. Gaby's costume is not yet revealed in a pic.
As Halloween approaches, Susan is forced to reveal her secret, sexy internet side job to a shocked Mike; Juanita becomes suspicious of Gabrielle's sudden interest in Grace; Lynette becomes concerned about Tom's mother's memory lapses; Bree learns a secret about Keith; and Paul is encouraged to take wife Beth out on a date in order to light a spark in their unromantic relationship.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic