'Desperate Housewives' Halloween Costumes Revealed
The women of Wisteria Lane are not going to miss dressing up for Halloween. "Desperate Housewives" is just one of many TV series out there which would have a Halloween-themed episode. But the ABC drama in particular has the privilege of airing right on the D day.
In the episode called "Excited and Scared", Renee dresses up in Marilyn Monroe's iconic white dress but she is surprised when a drag has the same idea this year. Bree is an old-school cheerleader who is accompanied by Keith the pirate. Susan is dressing up as a baby doll and mingling with kids alike while Lynette puts on a brunette wig as a 1920s flapper. Gaby's costume is not yet revealed in a pic.
As Halloween approaches, Susan is forced to reveal her secret, sexy internet side job to a shocked Mike; Juanita becomes suspicious of Gabrielle's sudden interest in Grace; Lynette becomes concerned about Tom's mother's memory lapses; Bree learns a secret about Keith; and Paul is encouraged to take wife Beth out on a date in order to light a spark in their unromantic relationship.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor