'Desperate Housewives' Halloween Costumes Revealed
The women of Wisteria Lane are not going to miss dressing up for Halloween. "Desperate Housewives" is just one of many TV series out there which would have a Halloween-themed episode. But the ABC drama in particular has the privilege of airing right on the D day.
In the episode called "Excited and Scared", Renee dresses up in Marilyn Monroe's iconic white dress but she is surprised when a drag has the same idea this year. Bree is an old-school cheerleader who is accompanied by Keith the pirate. Susan is dressing up as a baby doll and mingling with kids alike while Lynette puts on a brunette wig as a 1920s flapper. Gaby's costume is not yet revealed in a pic.
As Halloween approaches, Susan is forced to reveal her secret, sexy internet side job to a shocked Mike; Juanita becomes suspicious of Gabrielle's sudden interest in Grace; Lynette becomes concerned about Tom's mother's memory lapses; Bree learns a secret about Keith; and Paul is encouraged to take wife Beth out on a date in order to light a spark in their unromantic relationship.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance