First Promo of Jane Lynch Hosting 'SNL'
The first look of Jane Lynch hosting "Saturday Night Live" has been shared with the release of her self-promotion. Accompanied by "SNL" regular Fred Armisen, Lynch reminds fans that she would be the host on October 9 with Bruno Mars as the musical guest.
Standing tall at 6ft 4 inch, Lynch naturally intimidates Armisen whom she refers to as Napoleon. In another take Lynch brings Armisen inside her "big dream" which literally includes a very large hand.
When first approached to host, the "Glee" star admitted that she had mixed reactions. "It was great news, and like any milestone in my life, it excited me but also scared me. But I'll do it! I like being scared, actually. It pulls the best out of you," she confessed.
But there's a comfort that came with the offer. She said, "I'm very familiar with it. I know there are some new members, but it's a great cast and I'm a fan of a lot of them, Kristen Wiig and Fred Armisen and so on. I'm sad that Will Forte has left, because I think he's amazing and I would have loved to work with him, but it's a great group."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked