First Promo of Jane Lynch Hosting 'SNL'
The first look of Jane Lynch hosting "Saturday Night Live" has been shared with the release of her self-promotion. Accompanied by "SNL" regular Fred Armisen, Lynch reminds fans that she would be the host on October 9 with Bruno Mars as the musical guest.
Standing tall at 6ft 4 inch, Lynch naturally intimidates Armisen whom she refers to as Napoleon. In another take Lynch brings Armisen inside her "big dream" which literally includes a very large hand.
When first approached to host, the "Glee" star admitted that she had mixed reactions. "It was great news, and like any milestone in my life, it excited me but also scared me. But I'll do it! I like being scared, actually. It pulls the best out of you," she confessed.
But there's a comfort that came with the offer. She said, "I'm very familiar with it. I know there are some new members, but it's a great cast and I'm a fan of a lot of them, Kristen Wiig and Fred Armisen and so on. I'm sad that Will Forte has left, because I think he's amazing and I would have loved to work with him, but it's a great group."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special