First Promo of Jane Lynch Hosting 'SNL'
The first look of Jane Lynch hosting "Saturday Night Live" has been shared with the release of her self-promotion. Accompanied by "SNL" regular Fred Armisen, Lynch reminds fans that she would be the host on October 9 with Bruno Mars as the musical guest.
Standing tall at 6ft 4 inch, Lynch naturally intimidates Armisen whom she refers to as Napoleon. In another take Lynch brings Armisen inside her "big dream" which literally includes a very large hand.
When first approached to host, the "Glee" star admitted that she had mixed reactions. "It was great news, and like any milestone in my life, it excited me but also scared me. But I'll do it! I like being scared, actually. It pulls the best out of you," she confessed.
But there's a comfort that came with the offer. She said, "I'm very familiar with it. I know there are some new members, but it's a great cast and I'm a fan of a lot of them, Kristen Wiig and Fred Armisen and so on. I'm sad that Will Forte has left, because I think he's amazing and I would have loved to work with him, but it's a great group."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher