First Promo of Jane Lynch Hosting 'SNL'
The first look of Jane Lynch hosting "Saturday Night Live" has been shared with the release of her self-promotion. Accompanied by "SNL" regular Fred Armisen, Lynch reminds fans that she would be the host on October 9 with Bruno Mars as the musical guest.
Standing tall at 6ft 4 inch, Lynch naturally intimidates Armisen whom she refers to as Napoleon. In another take Lynch brings Armisen inside her "big dream" which literally includes a very large hand.
When first approached to host, the "Glee" star admitted that she had mixed reactions. "It was great news, and like any milestone in my life, it excited me but also scared me. But I'll do it! I like being scared, actually. It pulls the best out of you," she confessed.
But there's a comfort that came with the offer. She said, "I'm very familiar with it. I know there are some new members, but it's a great cast and I'm a fan of a lot of them, Kristen Wiig and Fred Armisen and so on. I'm sad that Will Forte has left, because I think he's amazing and I would have loved to work with him, but it's a great group."
More Saturday Night Live News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money