First Promo of Jane Lynch Hosting 'SNL'
The first look of Jane Lynch hosting "Saturday Night Live" has been shared with the release of her self-promotion. Accompanied by "SNL" regular Fred Armisen, Lynch reminds fans that she would be the host on October 9 with Bruno Mars as the musical guest.
Standing tall at 6ft 4 inch, Lynch naturally intimidates Armisen whom she refers to as Napoleon. In another take Lynch brings Armisen inside her "big dream" which literally includes a very large hand.
When first approached to host, the "Glee" star admitted that she had mixed reactions. "It was great news, and like any milestone in my life, it excited me but also scared me. But I'll do it! I like being scared, actually. It pulls the best out of you," she confessed.
But there's a comfort that came with the offer. She said, "I'm very familiar with it. I know there are some new members, but it's a great cast and I'm a fan of a lot of them, Kristen Wiig and Fred Armisen and so on. I'm sad that Will Forte has left, because I think he's amazing and I would have loved to work with him, but it's a great group."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'