Video Premiere: Brandon Flowers' 'Only the Young'
Brandon Flowers suits up in a Sophie Mueller-directed music video of his latest single "Only the Young". The vocalist of The Killers is seen performing the song with a lot of extras doing acrobatic stunts like the production of Cirque du Soleil show.
"Only the Young" is the second single from Flowers' first solo album "Flamingo" which debuted at No. 8 on Billboard Hot 200 and peaked at No. 1 on U.K. Albums chart. All songs in the album, including "Only the Young", were written by Flowers over the year and a half he spent touring for The Killers' third, critically acclaimed studio effort "Day & Age".
The album was released following the band's announcement to take a temporary hiatus. "I don't blame them for taking a break," the 29-year-old vocalist said. "But I'm always writing, and I wanted to chase these songs. I also have a fear that if I stop for a year, it might mess me up."
His success in the solo album apparently has caught Kylie Minogue's attention. Praising him as an "amazing" musician, the Aussie singer is keen to make a duet with him, saying "It could work well. I don't think he knows I've even said that, but I'd really love to."
Brandon Flowers' "Only the Young" music video
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer