Video Premiere: Brandon Flowers' 'Only the Young'
Brandon Flowers suits up in a Sophie Mueller-directed music video of his latest single "Only the Young". The vocalist of The Killers is seen performing the song with a lot of extras doing acrobatic stunts like the production of Cirque du Soleil show.
"Only the Young" is the second single from Flowers' first solo album "Flamingo" which debuted at No. 8 on Billboard Hot 200 and peaked at No. 1 on U.K. Albums chart. All songs in the album, including "Only the Young", were written by Flowers over the year and a half he spent touring for The Killers' third, critically acclaimed studio effort "Day & Age".
The album was released following the band's announcement to take a temporary hiatus. "I don't blame them for taking a break," the 29-year-old vocalist said. "But I'm always writing, and I wanted to chase these songs. I also have a fear that if I stop for a year, it might mess me up."
His success in the solo album apparently has caught Kylie Minogue's attention. Praising him as an "amazing" musician, the Aussie singer is keen to make a duet with him, saying "It could work well. I don't think he knows I've even said that, but I'd really love to."
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie