'X-Men: First Class' to Feature Emma Frost in Lingerie
Prepare yourself to see a sultry mutant. Words on the street are, Emma Frost who is portrayed by January Jones will be seen in a lingerie in a scene for "X-Men: First Class". Sparking the news is British entertainment personality Jonathan Ross who tweets, "I was there for the filming of a January Jones as Emma Frost scene...in lingerie. Fanboys, start your drooling...."
In the meantime, Bleeding Cool reports that this Matthew Vaughn-directed film will recreate scene from Bryan Singer's "X-Men". The restaged part is reportedly the one which serves as an introduction to young Eric Lensherr and is set under the rain.
Sources tell the site that the key moment will be added with "some very dramatic twists" in the upcoming movie. Additionally, the helmer allegedly "had video reference of the original sequence on tap for the cast and crew during their prep for shooting this sequence, and for the shots that are mirrored, the attention to detail is apparently quite exhaustive."
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr when they were still close friends who worked together with other mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. Xavier is portrayed by James McAvoy while Lensherr is played by Michael Fassbender.
Shooting for the movie is currently underway in England. McAvoy, Rose Byrne and Jennifer Lawrence were recently spotted on the set in Oxford. 20th Century Fox eyes to drop the film in U.S. theaters on June 3, 2011.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3