'X-Men: First Class' to Feature Emma Frost in Lingerie
Prepare yourself to see a sultry mutant. Words on the street are, Emma Frost who is portrayed by January Jones will be seen in a lingerie in a scene for "X-Men: First Class". Sparking the news is British entertainment personality Jonathan Ross who tweets, "I was there for the filming of a January Jones as Emma Frost scene...in lingerie. Fanboys, start your drooling...."
In the meantime, Bleeding Cool reports that this Matthew Vaughn-directed film will recreate scene from Bryan Singer's "X-Men". The restaged part is reportedly the one which serves as an introduction to young Eric Lensherr and is set under the rain.
Sources tell the site that the key moment will be added with "some very dramatic twists" in the upcoming movie. Additionally, the helmer allegedly "had video reference of the original sequence on tap for the cast and crew during their prep for shooting this sequence, and for the shots that are mirrored, the attention to detail is apparently quite exhaustive."
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr when they were still close friends who worked together with other mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. Xavier is portrayed by James McAvoy while Lensherr is played by Michael Fassbender.
Shooting for the movie is currently underway in England. McAvoy, Rose Byrne and Jennifer Lawrence were recently spotted on the set in Oxford. 20th Century Fox eyes to drop the film in U.S. theaters on June 3, 2011.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered