First Look at James McAvoy in 'First Class' and Tom Cruise in 'Mission: Impossible 4'
James McAvoy has begun his duty portraying Charles Xavier in "X-Men: First Class". The actor is recently spotted filming his scene for the sci-fi movie in Oxford, England with Rose Byrne and Jennifer Lawrence during a rainy day. They all look as humanly as possible in their outfit despite their mutant characters.
Meanwhile in Prague, Czech Republic, Tom Cruise is seen kicking off the principal photography of "Mission: Impossible IV". He seemingly films a scene where his character Ethan Hunt is in disguise as he sports a mustache and wears Russian military uniform complete with the hat.
"X-Men: First Class", which charts the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga, will follow Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr when they were still close friends who worked together with other mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. Michael Fassbender stars opposite James McAvoy as Lensherr in this Matthew Vaughn-directed film, which is due June 3, 2011 in the U.S.
As for "Mission: Impossible IV", the plot has not been revealed yet but it will feature some new cast members like Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton and Michael Nyqvist. The franchise vets Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg join Tom Cruise to reprise their respective roles. Brad Bird takes the helming duty for the action movie, which is targeted for December 16, 2011 release in the U.S.
The set pictures of "X-Men: First Class" can be seen on Bleeding Cool, while the set photos of "Mission: Impossible IV" are available below:
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed