Rihanna to Sing for 'SNL' Halloween Episode, In Talks to Duet With Katy Perry
Rihanna is going to celebrate Halloween on "Saturday Night Live". According to Rap-Up, the "Battleship" actress will rock the late-night show on October 30 with Jon Hamm of "Mad Men" hosting. She will most likely perform song from her November 16 release "Loud".
Elsewhere, Rihanna had a promo interview with BBC's Radio 1. In that occasion, the songstress talked about a possible duet with Katy Perry. "Actually, we're talking about it right now," she revealed. "Something fun, something out of the box. I would love that. I hope so."
Although toying with idea of hooking up with Perry, Rihanna doesn't want to fill her upcoming record with something that her BFF or other people could just do. "I wanted songs that were all Rihanna songs, that nobody else could do. I didn't want the generic pop record that Ke$ha or Lady GaGa or Katy Perry could just do and it'll work."
She continued, "I wanted a song, or songs, that were Rihanna songs, that only I could do, had that little West Indian vibe to it, had that certain tone, a certain sass and a certain energy." Of recording dance music, she explained, "It's really easy to do that because of the whole dance-music movement happening right now. It's easy to get a dance beat and just throw a song on top of it and call it a hit."
More Rihanna News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes