Nick Jonas and Samantha Barks Spotted Stepping Out for Theatrical Outing
Back to London, England, Nick Jonas stepped out with his "Les Miserables" co-star Samantha Barks at Barbican Theater on Monday night, September 27. The Jonas Brothers star was apparently in a good mood as he was willing to sign his autographs for fans before leaving with Samantha in the same car.
Nick, who is back to the city to reprise his role as Marius in the play which is based on Hugo Victor's 1862 novel, was said getting much closer with Samantha during their reunion. A source told Zac Taylor, "Nick likes Sam a lot, and they have a really strong connection. Things are 100% heating up between them romantically... They can't get enough of each other!"
Nick and Samantha have been previously romantically linked. Beside Samantha, Nick was also said fancying his other "Les Miserables" co-star, Lucie Jones. "He's been out on dates with both Samantha and Lucie and they both seem quite smitten," an insider told The Sun. Nick has since cleared out the story, writing on his Twitter page, "The story about me dating my both costars Samantha Barks AND Lucie Jones is untrue."
For the special 25th anniversary production of "Les Miserables", Cineplex Entertainment's Front Row Center Events and Omniverse Vision are teaming up to present the production. It will be captured live at the O2 Arena. Beside Nick, Samantha and Lucie, Camilla Kerslake, Alfie Boe and Norm Lewis are also included in the production, Theater Mania reported.
More Nick Jonas News
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?