'Glee' Reveals Tracklisting and Release Date for 'Rocky Horror' Album
In companion to its upcoming "Rocky Horror Picture Show" tribute, "Glee" has compiled several theme songs from the Halloween episode for an album. The compilation set will hit the stores across United States on October 19, a week before the "Horror" ode airs.
Seven songs are included in the album. "Touch a Touch a Touch a Touch Me" reportedly will be recorded with Jayma Mays' vocal. The other "Glee" renditions which appear in the effort include "Whatever Happened to Saturday Night?" and "There's a Light (Over at Frankenstein Place)".
This upcoming soundtrack compilation is the sixth studio release for the FOX's hit TV show. Its previous three, "Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers", "Glee: The Music, The Power of Madonna" and "Glee: The Music, Journey to Regionals" all reached No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200.
"Glee: The Music, The Rocky Horror Glee Show" tracklisting:
- "Science Fiction Double Feature"
- "Damn It, Janet"
- "Whatever Happened to Saturday Night?"
- "Sweet Transvestite"
- "Touch a Touch a Touch a Touch Me"
- "There's a Light (Over at Frankenstein Place)"
- "Time Warp"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie