HBO's Preview of Fall 2010/ Summer 2011 Programmings
In its seasonal video to introduce its subscribers to what they will get in the next few months, HBO has unleashed some sneak peeks of its Fall 2010/2011 programmings. The cable has bought the rights to TV broadcast of "Avatar", "The Blind Side", "It's Complicated" and "Up in the Air".
Coming and airing this Fall are "Eastbound & Down", "Bored to Death", "Boardwalk Empire" and some of the big screen films. Taking place next year are the new seasons of "True Blood", "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and "Big Love" as well as the premiere of new series/miniseries like "Enlightened", "Game of Thrones" and "Mildred Pierce".
Not included in the promo are TV movies which traditionally give the network nods at Golden Globes and Emmys. Back in July, HBO did order a movie starring Paul Giamatti as political leader Nikita Khrushchev. Recalling the Russian leader's two-week tour in the United States, the telepic is yet to have a title and release date.
Charlize Theron was also producing a new series for HBO called "Mind Hunter". Based on John Douglas and Mark Olshaker's book, it takes place inside the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit that investigates serial killers. Similarly, this project is also a question mark.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'