Chris Brown Beats His Foes in '12 Strands: Matrix' Music Video
An action-packed mini movie for Chris Brown's "12 Strands: Matrix" has been debuted in full, featuring the R&B performer fighting for his life. He is throwing punches and kicking a** in the Collin Tilley-directed clip which was released as a "pay-per-view" video on his official blog, MechanicalDummy.com.
A percentage of the proceeds will be donated to Brown's Symphonic Love Foundation. It aims to provide support and funding for a wide variety of music and arts programs dedicated to the artistic development of children and youth while striving to promote an awareness of philanthropy by encouraging volunteerism and every day respect and kindness to others.
Chris Brown is currently preparing a new album titled "F.A.M.E." which stands for "Forgiving All My Enemies." One of the singles in the upcoming record has been released last week. It's a dance track titled "Yeah 3x", but he was unfortunately backlashed by some music fans due to recording some beats which are similar to Calvin Harris' "I'm Not Alone".
The album hasn't got any release date, but Brown posted on Twitter earlier this year that it "will come out in 2011 or sooner."
More Chris Brown News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram