Chris Brown Beats His Foes in '12 Strands: Matrix' Music Video
An action-packed mini movie for Chris Brown's "12 Strands: Matrix" has been debuted in full, featuring the R&B performer fighting for his life. He is throwing punches and kicking a** in the Collin Tilley-directed clip which was released as a "pay-per-view" video on his official blog, MechanicalDummy.com.
A percentage of the proceeds will be donated to Brown's Symphonic Love Foundation. It aims to provide support and funding for a wide variety of music and arts programs dedicated to the artistic development of children and youth while striving to promote an awareness of philanthropy by encouraging volunteerism and every day respect and kindness to others.
Chris Brown is currently preparing a new album titled "F.A.M.E." which stands for "Forgiving All My Enemies." One of the singles in the upcoming record has been released last week. It's a dance track titled "Yeah 3x", but he was unfortunately backlashed by some music fans due to recording some beats which are similar to Calvin Harris' "I'm Not Alone".
The album hasn't got any release date, but Brown posted on Twitter earlier this year that it "will come out in 2011 or sooner."
More Chris Brown News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'