Calvin Harris Stunned Over Similarity Between Chris Brown's Song and His Own
Calvin Harris is shocked when finding that Chris Brown's newly-debuted song "Yeah 3x" has some similar beats with his own single "I'm Not Alone". The Scottish musician took it to his Twitter to share that matter with his followers.
"Choked on my cornflakes when i heard new Chris Brown single this morning," Harris wrote the message with a link to Brown's new single. Since then, the micro-blogging site has been flooded with a war of words from both Team Chris Brown and Team Calvin Harris.
One of Brown's furious fans replied to Harris' remark about the similarity, "Were (sic) are you in the charts? oh wait your (sic) not cause your (sic) a bag of wank." In response to the harsh words, Harris simply wrote, "Way out of the top 200. Does that matter?"
Although many other Twitterers defended him with one of them writing "Hope your (sic) getting royalties on that one... lol", Harris seemed to be a bit frustrated with the on-going war. He posted, "S**t i only went online to renew my tax disc. This has got to stop happening. All the best everyone! x."
More Calvin Harris News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host