Calvin Harris Stunned Over Similarity Between Chris Brown's Song and His Own
Calvin Harris is shocked when finding that Chris Brown's newly-debuted song "Yeah 3x" has some similar beats with his own single "I'm Not Alone". The Scottish musician took it to his Twitter to share that matter with his followers.
"Choked on my cornflakes when i heard new Chris Brown single this morning," Harris wrote the message with a link to Brown's new single. Since then, the micro-blogging site has been flooded with a war of words from both Team Chris Brown and Team Calvin Harris.
One of Brown's furious fans replied to Harris' remark about the similarity, "Were (sic) are you in the charts? oh wait your (sic) not cause your (sic) a bag of wank." In response to the harsh words, Harris simply wrote, "Way out of the top 200. Does that matter?"
Although many other Twitterers defended him with one of them writing "Hope your (sic) getting royalties on that one... lol", Harris seemed to be a bit frustrated with the on-going war. He posted, "S**t i only went online to renew my tax disc. This has got to stop happening. All the best everyone! x."
More Calvin Harris News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie