Calvin Harris Stunned Over Similarity Between Chris Brown's Song and His Own
Calvin Harris is shocked when finding that Chris Brown's newly-debuted song "Yeah 3x" has some similar beats with his own single "I'm Not Alone". The Scottish musician took it to his Twitter to share that matter with his followers.
"Choked on my cornflakes when i heard new Chris Brown single this morning," Harris wrote the message with a link to Brown's new single. Since then, the micro-blogging site has been flooded with a war of words from both Team Chris Brown and Team Calvin Harris.
One of Brown's furious fans replied to Harris' remark about the similarity, "Were (sic) are you in the charts? oh wait your (sic) not cause your (sic) a bag of wank." In response to the harsh words, Harris simply wrote, "Way out of the top 200. Does that matter?"
Although many other Twitterers defended him with one of them writing "Hope your (sic) getting royalties on that one... lol", Harris seemed to be a bit frustrated with the on-going war. He posted, "S**t i only went online to renew my tax disc. This has got to stop happening. All the best everyone! x."
More Calvin Harris News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories