'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Michael Bolton Did Worst Jive in History
Almost everybody made an improvement in the second week of "Dancing with the Stars" except for Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower. The dancing couple scored as low as 12 out of 30 for their Jive. "Unfortunately, Michael, it was very awkward," Carrie Ann Inaba said.
Michael and Chelsie danced to Elvis Presley's "Hound Dog". Bruno Tonioli commented, "I am a dog lover, but you make it so hard for me," adding, "You did it all very, very badly. I think this is probably the worst jive in 11 seasons." Meanwhile Len Goodman said, "Well, I don't think the world's quite ready for your interpretation of the jive."
The highest scorer meanwhile is still Jennifer Grey. The actress and her partner Derek Hough collected straight 8s from the judges for their Jive, the same amount of score that they got last week for Viennese Waltz. "That was a killer jive! That choreography was difficult beyond belief," Bruno said. Carrie Ann called Jennifer a "sexy bionic bunny".
The biggest improvement however came from Audrina Patridge and Bristol Palin. The former scored 23/30 while the latter took in 22/30 for their Quicksteps. Last week, each them could only manage to get below 20 although rehearsal time was considerably longer.
Not getting some love from the judges are Brandy and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy. The couple who thrived last week with 23/30 is now only able to pull 21/30 with their Jive. "This time you took a slight step back. It was a little bit brittle," Len said. The rest of the line-up did averagely. Rick Fox scored 21/30, Florence Henderson scored 19/30, Margaret Cho scored 18/30, Kyle Massey scored 22/30, Kurt Warner scored 21/30 and The Situation scored 18/30.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars