Eva Mendes, Kellan Lutz and More Hit PETA's Awards, List of Honorees Revealed
A number of big stars have hit PETA's 30th Anniversary Gala and Humanitarian Awards held at The Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles on Saturday, September 25. Eva Mendes, who has stripped for the animal rights organization's ad campaign, and animal lover Kellan Lutz were spotted at the gala.
For the event, Eva donned a fuchsia strapless dress while letting her brunette hair loose. The "Ghost Rider" star posed in her birthday suit for PETA's "Fur? I'd Rather Go Naked" ad back in 2007. Kellan, in the meantime, appeared in a dark blue suit matched with a white fancy shirt. Although not taking off his clothes, Kellan has also graced the organization's ad campaign, called "Adopt, Don't Buy", along with his rescued mutt named Kola.
Sophia Bush, Anjelica Huston and Abbie Cornish all opted one-shoulder dresses for the event. While Sophia donned a cream-colored dress, Anjelica and Abbie preferred pink and dark green respectively for the event. Meanwhile, Kelly Osbourne wrapped her stunning slim figure in a glittering halter neck dress.
Other stars who made appearance at the event were Lea Michele, Jena Malone, Charo, Casey Affleck, Jenna Dewan, Joaquin Phoenix, Iggy Pop, Cheryl Hines, Pamela Anderson, Jim Parsons, Steve-O, Shirley Manson, Isabel Lucas, Daniella Monet and Renee Olstead.
PETA's 30th Anniversary Gala and Humanitarian Awards was hosted by "30 Rock" star Alec Baldwin. Bryan Adams, in the meantime, performed his hit "Everything I Do". The annual gala was held to celebrate 30 years of groundbreaking work for animals and honored activists and celebrities for their dedication to PETA's animal rights campaigns around the globe.
PETA's 30th Anniversary Gala and Humanitarian Awards' honorees were as follows:
PETA Humanitarian Award Winners
- Eli Roth
- Olivia Munn
- Christian Serratos
- Dave Navarro
- Joanna Krupa
- Emily and Rose McCoy
- Kellan Lutz
- Lea Michele
- Eva Mendes
- Anjelica Huston
- Christina Cho
- Dan Neri
More Eva Mendes News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date