'Mission: Impossible IV' Gets Villain in 'Dragon Tattoo' Actor
"Mission: Impossible IV" has added another name to its cast line-up. The Hollywood Reporter reports that Michael Nyqvist has been cast as one of the lead villains in the upcoming installment of the action film series.
Nyqvist joins Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton, Vladimir Mashkov, Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg whose castings were announced previously. Details of Nyqvist's role are not known, but Cruise, Rhames and Pegg will reprise Ethan Hunt, Luther Stickell and Benji Dunn respectively, with Renner playing Hunt's sidekick.
Brad Bird is on board to direct "Mission: Impossible IV" which is set for December 16, 2011 U.S. release. The production is scouting locations in Vancouver, Prague and Dubai.
Michael Nyqvist gained worldwide attention for his portrayal of Mikael Blomkvist in "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and its two sequels. He lands a role in "Abduction" which stars Taylor Lautner and is currently in production.
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It