'Mission: Impossible IV' Gets Villain in 'Dragon Tattoo' Actor
"Mission: Impossible IV" has added another name to its cast line-up. The Hollywood Reporter reports that Michael Nyqvist has been cast as one of the lead villains in the upcoming installment of the action film series.
Nyqvist joins Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton, Vladimir Mashkov, Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg whose castings were announced previously. Details of Nyqvist's role are not known, but Cruise, Rhames and Pegg will reprise Ethan Hunt, Luther Stickell and Benji Dunn respectively, with Renner playing Hunt's sidekick.
Brad Bird is on board to direct "Mission: Impossible IV" which is set for December 16, 2011 U.S. release. The production is scouting locations in Vancouver, Prague and Dubai.
Michael Nyqvist gained worldwide attention for his portrayal of Mikael Blomkvist in "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and its two sequels. He lands a role in "Abduction" which stars Taylor Lautner and is currently in production.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake