'Mission: Impossible IV' Gets Villain in 'Dragon Tattoo' Actor
"Mission: Impossible IV" has added another name to its cast line-up. The Hollywood Reporter reports that Michael Nyqvist has been cast as one of the lead villains in the upcoming installment of the action film series.
Nyqvist joins Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton, Vladimir Mashkov, Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg whose castings were announced previously. Details of Nyqvist's role are not known, but Cruise, Rhames and Pegg will reprise Ethan Hunt, Luther Stickell and Benji Dunn respectively, with Renner playing Hunt's sidekick.
Brad Bird is on board to direct "Mission: Impossible IV" which is set for December 16, 2011 U.S. release. The production is scouting locations in Vancouver, Prague and Dubai.
Michael Nyqvist gained worldwide attention for his portrayal of Mikael Blomkvist in "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and its two sequels. He lands a role in "Abduction" which stars Taylor Lautner and is currently in production.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!