'Mission: Impossible IV' Gets Villain in 'Dragon Tattoo' Actor
"Mission: Impossible IV" has added another name to its cast line-up. The Hollywood Reporter reports that Michael Nyqvist has been cast as one of the lead villains in the upcoming installment of the action film series.
Nyqvist joins Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton, Vladimir Mashkov, Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg whose castings were announced previously. Details of Nyqvist's role are not known, but Cruise, Rhames and Pegg will reprise Ethan Hunt, Luther Stickell and Benji Dunn respectively, with Renner playing Hunt's sidekick.
Brad Bird is on board to direct "Mission: Impossible IV" which is set for December 16, 2011 U.S. release. The production is scouting locations in Vancouver, Prague and Dubai.
Michael Nyqvist gained worldwide attention for his portrayal of Mikael Blomkvist in "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and its two sequels. He lands a role in "Abduction" which stars Taylor Lautner and is currently in production.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her