'Mission: Impossible IV' Gets Villain in 'Dragon Tattoo' Actor
"Mission: Impossible IV" has added another name to its cast line-up. The Hollywood Reporter reports that Michael Nyqvist has been cast as one of the lead villains in the upcoming installment of the action film series.
Nyqvist joins Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton, Vladimir Mashkov, Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg whose castings were announced previously. Details of Nyqvist's role are not known, but Cruise, Rhames and Pegg will reprise Ethan Hunt, Luther Stickell and Benji Dunn respectively, with Renner playing Hunt's sidekick.
Brad Bird is on board to direct "Mission: Impossible IV" which is set for December 16, 2011 U.S. release. The production is scouting locations in Vancouver, Prague and Dubai.
Michael Nyqvist gained worldwide attention for his portrayal of Mikael Blomkvist in "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and its two sequels. He lands a role in "Abduction" which stars Taylor Lautner and is currently in production.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment