Eva Longoria, Demi Lovato and More Support PADRES Contra El Cancer's Gala
Eva Longoria and Demi Lovato joined fellow stars at the 2010 PADRES Contra El Cancer's 25th Anniversary Gala on Thursday night, September 23. Eva, who is the national spokesperson for PADRES, hit the event in a black and white dress, while Demi opted one-shoulder purple dress.
During the red carpet of the event, which was held at The Hollywood Palladium in Hollywood, Eva struck a pose with her "Desperate Housewives" co-star, Felicity Huffman, who looked stunning in her black cocktail dress. Eva also posed with "Nip/Tuck" star Mario Lopez.
Moreover, Josie Loren attended the gala in a black dress, joined by Constance Marie in a mini strapless dress. "Lakeview Terrace" actress Eva La Rue went classic with a white dress matched with a metallic clutch, while Lisa Vidal opted a black dress with asymmetrical cut.
Other stars who also made appearances at the gala were George Lopez, Cristian de la Fuente, Gilberto Santa Rosa, Eduardo Verastegui, Sugar Ray Leonard and Wilmer Valderrama, who all donned suits for the night.
PADRES Contra El Cancer is an organization which is committed to improve the quality of life for Latino children with cancer and their families. Being the organization's spokesperson, Eva previously revealed, "I can only imagine how hard it must be for a child. Latino families, because of social, economic and cultural barriers don't always have access to all the resources available. That's what attracted me to PADRES - together we can break those barriers, so no child or family suffers alone."
More Eva Longoria News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'