'Grey's Anatomy' 7.02 Preview: Cristina Collapses
The gunman incident on "Grey's Anatomy" is still very much alive in some people's mind. Newlywed Cristina experiences post-traumatic stress disorder in the midst of an operation, falling onto the floor and unable to move her body.
After weeks of concealing the fact she was pregnant and miscarried, Meredith at last tells Derek and is finally cleared to return to her surgical duties in the wake of the hospital shooting spree and Bailey refuses to let Alex operate until he agrees to have the bullet in his chest removed.
"Shock to the System" airs September 30 on ABC.
Star Jesse Williams indeed said the after effect will ripple through the first few episodes of season 7. "We really deal with the trauma of it all, and everybody has to essentially try out again and prove that they're worthy, that we're all worthy of going back into surgery," Williams told UsMagazine. "We have to go back and put people's lives in our hands, literally."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner