Vanessa Hudgens on Zac Efron's Beard: It's Growing on Me!
While Zac Efron gets varied reviews from his fans of his growing beard, his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens told OK! Magazine, "It's growing on me. It's growing on me!" The "Sucker Punch" actress was also willing to share other things when making appearance at the Axe Music One Night Only Weezer Concert Series in L.A. on Tuesday night, September 21.
Hudgens, who has maintained a low profile about her romance with Efron, said that she is aware about the pressure of being a Hollywood couple. "It is just such an alternate parallel that is just craziness. I don't think of it as real life, I just think of it as something you kind of deal with," Hudgens said, adding that both of them are "thankful" for being able to do what they love and having fans.
Beside dealing with the pressure of being a Hollywood couple, Hudgens and Efron have to cope with their grueling schedules as well, saying "It's a lot more craziness than it is enjoyable." And although they managed to spend time together, it turned out that the young couple didn't mind sharing time with other couples as Hudgens revealed they "go on group dates" with their friends.
"We haven't gone on a group date with Taylor (Swift) and Miley (Cyrus) though," Hudgens claimed. Still, the 21-year-old beauty revealed that she enjoys her time the most when she is at home. "I make sure I have enough things to do at my house. I love it, all you need is good friends," she said.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur