Video: Spencer Pratt 'Died' When Shaving His Beard
Spencer Pratt has shared a bloody process of him shaving his overgrown beard. In a video posted on Tuesday, September 21 on his YouTube channel, Spencer began the process by telling his fans that he decided to get rid of his "flesh-colored beard" "in honor of things working out between" his wife Heidi Montag and himself.
With banjo music as the background, Spencer later introduced his male assistant whom he has picked to help him trim his beard. He also said he had to use a giant knife for the process because shaving cream and razor companies refused to have their products featured with him as he was "off brand."
However, the shaving went into a dramatic one as Spencer's assistant went wild and the 27-year-old reality TV star was left lifeless on the floor. The star later convinced his fans that he's really dead, by writing on his Twitter page, "Dude, this video is not a spoof! I'm actually dead. Like, right now."
After announcing their split in May, Spencer and Heidi were spotted making out at the Santa Barbara zoo on September 15. And again, on Tuesday afternoon, September 21, the two smooched for cameras during their down time in Malibu, California.
Spencer Pratt Shaving "Flesh-Colored Beard":
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage