Video: Spencer Pratt 'Died' When Shaving His Beard
Spencer Pratt has shared a bloody process of him shaving his overgrown beard. In a video posted on Tuesday, September 21 on his YouTube channel, Spencer began the process by telling his fans that he decided to get rid of his "flesh-colored beard" "in honor of things working out between" his wife Heidi Montag and himself.
With banjo music as the background, Spencer later introduced his male assistant whom he has picked to help him trim his beard. He also said he had to use a giant knife for the process because shaving cream and razor companies refused to have their products featured with him as he was "off brand."
However, the shaving went into a dramatic one as Spencer's assistant went wild and the 27-year-old reality TV star was left lifeless on the floor. The star later convinced his fans that he's really dead, by writing on his Twitter page, "Dude, this video is not a spoof! I'm actually dead. Like, right now."
After announcing their split in May, Spencer and Heidi were spotted making out at the Santa Barbara zoo on September 15. And again, on Tuesday afternoon, September 21, the two smooched for cameras during their down time in Malibu, California.
Spencer Pratt Shaving "Flesh-Colored Beard":
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars