Video: Spencer Pratt 'Died' When Shaving His Beard
Spencer Pratt has shared a bloody process of him shaving his overgrown beard. In a video posted on Tuesday, September 21 on his YouTube channel, Spencer began the process by telling his fans that he decided to get rid of his "flesh-colored beard" "in honor of things working out between" his wife Heidi Montag and himself.
With banjo music as the background, Spencer later introduced his male assistant whom he has picked to help him trim his beard. He also said he had to use a giant knife for the process because shaving cream and razor companies refused to have their products featured with him as he was "off brand."
However, the shaving went into a dramatic one as Spencer's assistant went wild and the 27-year-old reality TV star was left lifeless on the floor. The star later convinced his fans that he's really dead, by writing on his Twitter page, "Dude, this video is not a spoof! I'm actually dead. Like, right now."
After announcing their split in May, Spencer and Heidi were spotted making out at the Santa Barbara zoo on September 15. And again, on Tuesday afternoon, September 21, the two smooched for cameras during their down time in Malibu, California.
Spencer Pratt Shaving "Flesh-Colored Beard":
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'