Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Spark Reconciliation Rumor After Spotted Kissing
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have sparked speculation that they are heading to reconciliation. On Heidi's 24th birthday, Wednesday, September 15, the estranged couple was spotted kissing at the Santa Barbara zoo and completed the make-out session with champagne.
According to People, after spending time together at the zoo, Heidi and Spencer continued with a dinner on the Santa Barbara Pier. Although the two have not yet confirmed or denied the reconciliation report, Montag has hinted that they might give their marriage another shot.
On the same day of the outing, Heidi wrote on her Twitter page, "First few days back in America! I dont think I will ever leave again, at least I am never letting @SpencerPratt pack again!!!! Praise Jesus!" Spencer, in the meantime, tweeted, "You're right! It was all a publicity stunt! A hoax! I'm talking, of course, about Joaquin Phoenix's new movie."
Fueling the reconciliation rumor, a source told Radar Online that Heidi and Spencer have been secretly living together all summer and had left their rental house in disrepair. The source said, "Heidi and Spencer made some very expensive upgrades to the house, without the owner's permission."
"Wanting to keep prying eyes away, they planted 20 foot tall trees along the front of the house against the wall. They also took it upon themselves to change the pool from chlorine to salt water which was very, very expensive," the insider added. The source further claimed the pair recently moved out and said they "were relocating to Costa Rica together," while the house's owner had to clean up the mess they left behind.
More Heidi Montag News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son