Lindsay Lohan to Face Immediate Arrest If She Skips Friday Hearing
Lindsay Lohan will face an immediate arrest if she fails to appear on a court hearing until 8:30 A.M. on Friday, September 24 now that judge Elden Fox in Los Angeles court revoked her probation on Monday, September 20, TMZ reported. Along with the probation revoke, the judge has issued a bench warrant for the actress' arrest.
Fox's move was made after Lohan failed her latest court-ordered drug tests. The site further reported that Lohan failed two drug tests, one for cocaine and another for amphetamines. Lohan herself has admitted the matter and is ready to take responsibility for her actions as well as "prepared to face the consequences".
Though Lohan still has to deal with the drug matter stemming from her 2007 DUI case, she has now settled her other legal battle against E*Trade Financial Corp whom she accused of using her name and parodying her life without her consent in one of their commercials.
The terms of the settlement, however, are confidential. Lohan was reportedly "very happy" with the result and sources additionally claimed the 24-year-old actress got some cash out of it. Lohan filed the suit back in March, seeking $50 million in exemplary damages as well as $50 million in compensation.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef