Lindsay Lohan to Face Immediate Arrest If She Skips Friday Hearing
Lindsay Lohan will face an immediate arrest if she fails to appear on a court hearing until 8:30 A.M. on Friday, September 24 now that judge Elden Fox in Los Angeles court revoked her probation on Monday, September 20, TMZ reported. Along with the probation revoke, the judge has issued a bench warrant for the actress' arrest.
Fox's move was made after Lohan failed her latest court-ordered drug tests. The site further reported that Lohan failed two drug tests, one for cocaine and another for amphetamines. Lohan herself has admitted the matter and is ready to take responsibility for her actions as well as "prepared to face the consequences".
Though Lohan still has to deal with the drug matter stemming from her 2007 DUI case, she has now settled her other legal battle against E*Trade Financial Corp whom she accused of using her name and parodying her life without her consent in one of their commercials.
The terms of the settlement, however, are confidential. Lohan was reportedly "very happy" with the result and sources additionally claimed the 24-year-old actress got some cash out of it. Lohan filed the suit back in March, seeking $50 million in exemplary damages as well as $50 million in compensation.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'