Lindsay Lohan to Face Immediate Arrest If She Skips Friday Hearing
Lindsay Lohan will face an immediate arrest if she fails to appear on a court hearing until 8:30 A.M. on Friday, September 24 now that judge Elden Fox in Los Angeles court revoked her probation on Monday, September 20, TMZ reported. Along with the probation revoke, the judge has issued a bench warrant for the actress' arrest.
Fox's move was made after Lohan failed her latest court-ordered drug tests. The site further reported that Lohan failed two drug tests, one for cocaine and another for amphetamines. Lohan herself has admitted the matter and is ready to take responsibility for her actions as well as "prepared to face the consequences".
Though Lohan still has to deal with the drug matter stemming from her 2007 DUI case, she has now settled her other legal battle against E*Trade Financial Corp whom she accused of using her name and parodying her life without her consent in one of their commercials.
The terms of the settlement, however, are confidential. Lohan was reportedly "very happy" with the result and sources additionally claimed the 24-year-old actress got some cash out of it. Lohan filed the suit back in March, seeking $50 million in exemplary damages as well as $50 million in compensation.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters