First Look at Orlando Bloom and Christoph Waltz in 'The Three Musketeers'
After Logan Lerman and Mads Mikkelsen, new set pictures of "The Three Musketeers" have given the first look at Orlando Bloom and Christoph Waltz. They were snapped wearing their full costumes, with the younger actor sporting goatee and glam purple outfit and the older one wearing a wig and a red tunic.
Also spotted during the filming at the palace Wurzburg Residence in Wurzburg, Germany on Thursday, September 16 was Milla Jovovich. The actress, who previously had shared pictures of her in big "Musketeers" costumes, was snapped wearing a purple and golden Victorian style dress complete with a hat.
Later the same day, Bloom who got a visit from his pregnant wife Miranda Kerr, was seen changing his clothes with a turquoise outfit. The picture gave a closer look at the former "Pirates of the Caribbean" star and captured him wearing an earing.
In "The Three Musketeers" which is directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, Bloom portrays the villainous Duke of Buckingham. Waltz takes another antagonist role of Cardinal Richeliu. Jovovich, meanwhile, is Milady de Winter. Logan Lerman is cast as aspiring musketeer D'Artagnan with Matthew Macfadyen, Luke Evans and Ray Stevenson playing the Three Musketeers.
Andrew Davies writes the script for the action adventure flick, which will tell the story of a young man who leaves home to become a member of the fighting force of the French king's royal household and makes friends with three of the force's best and most disgraced members. The drama is targeted for April 15, 2011 U.S. release.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal