Pictures of Milla Jovovich's Costumes for 'The Three Musketeers'
Milla Jovovich has shared how she will look like when playing in "The Three Musketeers". On Monday, July 5, the actress had a fitting for her costumes in the movie and subsequently posted pictures of her putting on the "17th century gowns".
In the upcoming adventure movie which will be made in 3-D, Jovovich takes the role of Milady de Winter, a former love of musketeer Athos as well as one of the film's villains. According to the 34-year-old star's tweet, she will "do crazy fight sequences" in the big, long dresses which mostly are white.
Luke Evans plays Athos with Ray Stevenson and Matthew Macfadyen portraying fellow musketeers Porthos and Aramis respectively. Additionally, Logan Lerman is cast as aspiring musketeer D'Artagnan. Meanwhile, playing the bad guys are Christoph Waltz as Cardinal Richeliu, Mads Mikkelsen as Rochefort, and Orlando Bloom as the Duke of Buckingham.
"The Three Musketeers" will be directed by Paul W.S. Anderson with the script written by him alongside Andrew Davies. Shooting is expected to be kicked off in August for April 15, 2011 release date in the U.S.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video