Pictures of Milla Jovovich's Costumes for 'The Three Musketeers'
Milla Jovovich has shared how she will look like when playing in "The Three Musketeers". On Monday, July 5, the actress had a fitting for her costumes in the movie and subsequently posted pictures of her putting on the "17th century gowns".
In the upcoming adventure movie which will be made in 3-D, Jovovich takes the role of Milady de Winter, a former love of musketeer Athos as well as one of the film's villains. According to the 34-year-old star's tweet, she will "do crazy fight sequences" in the big, long dresses which mostly are white.
Luke Evans plays Athos with Ray Stevenson and Matthew Macfadyen portraying fellow musketeers Porthos and Aramis respectively. Additionally, Logan Lerman is cast as aspiring musketeer D'Artagnan. Meanwhile, playing the bad guys are Christoph Waltz as Cardinal Richeliu, Mads Mikkelsen as Rochefort, and Orlando Bloom as the Duke of Buckingham.
"The Three Musketeers" will be directed by Paul W.S. Anderson with the script written by him alongside Andrew Davies. Shooting is expected to be kicked off in August for April 15, 2011 release date in the U.S.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville