Gwyneth Paltrow Sings in First 'Country Strong' Trailer
Although "Country Strong" will only be released early next year, Screen Gems chooses to drop the first trailer this week. The drama is Gwyneth Paltrow's latest pic which requires her singing skill. She previously appeared in 2000 musical film "Duets".
Paltrow stars as Kelly Canter, a country music superstar embarking on a comeback tour after a stint in rehab. Garrett Hedlund plays Beau Williams, a young rising singer-songwriter who becomes involved with the fallen country singer. Meanwhile, Canter's husband, played by Tim McGraw, signs Leighton Meester's Chiles Stanton as her opening act instead of Williams who actually cares about Canter as a person.
"Country Strong" will be released widely in the U.S. on January 7, 2011. Before that, it will play in limited theaters on December 22.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding