Gwyneth Paltrow Sings in First 'Country Strong' Trailer
Although "Country Strong" will only be released early next year, Screen Gems chooses to drop the first trailer this week. The drama is Gwyneth Paltrow's latest pic which requires her singing skill. She previously appeared in 2000 musical film "Duets".
Paltrow stars as Kelly Canter, a country music superstar embarking on a comeback tour after a stint in rehab. Garrett Hedlund plays Beau Williams, a young rising singer-songwriter who becomes involved with the fallen country singer. Meanwhile, Canter's husband, played by Tim McGraw, signs Leighton Meester's Chiles Stanton as her opening act instead of Williams who actually cares about Canter as a person.
"Country Strong" will be released widely in the U.S. on January 7, 2011. Before that, it will play in limited theaters on December 22.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen