New Set Pics of 'Captain America' Reveal Full Costume and Hydra Agents
A look at Steve Rogers' outfit in "Captain America: The First Avenger" has been obtained in some set pictures. In the photos obtained by Daily Mail, the stunt double of Chris Evans was seen wearing the superhero costume complete with his helmet, shield and belt while filming a motorbike scene in the London countryside on Wednesday, September 8.
Though lead actor Evans himself was not seen during the production that day, the pictures manage to reveal other characters from the film which are Hydra agents. The baddies were apparently involved in a chase sequence with the stunt double as they were seen riding futuristic motorcycles which sport Hydra logo. Another vehicle, a Forties-style car, which has a similar symbol was also spotted being driven through a woodland location.
Production of "Captain America: The First Avenger" was kicked off in late summer in England. Later this fall, shooting reportedly will also take place at Albert Dock in Liverpool. Joe Johnston is serving behind the lens for the action film, which is slated to arrive in U.S. cinemas on July 22, 2011.
Chris Evans previously hinted that there will be several Captain America costumes in the movie. "He's used in different areas, so he has different stages of the suit. I don't think he actually jumps into the final suit until the third act of the film," the depicter of the title character explained.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son