'Modern Family' Season 2 Promo: Return of Emmy-Winning Best Comedy
On heels of its big victory at 2010 Primetime Emmy Awards in late August, "Modern Family" reveals two promos for their upcoming second season. In one promo, ABC called its comeback as the return of Emmy-winning Best Comedy, urging people to "make some new memories with the family".
In the other ad, the network highlights the media's glowing reviews of the TV show as if to explain why the Sofia Vergara-starring comedy deserves the August 29 award. "Modern Family" will open the second season on September 22.
Beside winning Best Comedy, "Modern Family" also grabbed Best Sound Mixing for a Comedy or Drama Series (Half-Hour) and Animation and Best Writing for a Comedy Series. In addition, Eric Stonestreet, Ryan Case and Jeff Greenberg brought home a trophy each for their contribution to the TV series.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection