'Modern Family' Season 2 Promo: Return of Emmy-Winning Best Comedy
On heels of its big victory at 2010 Primetime Emmy Awards in late August, "Modern Family" reveals two promos for their upcoming second season. In one promo, ABC called its comeback as the return of Emmy-winning Best Comedy, urging people to "make some new memories with the family".
In the other ad, the network highlights the media's glowing reviews of the TV show as if to explain why the Sofia Vergara-starring comedy deserves the August 29 award. "Modern Family" will open the second season on September 22.
Beside winning Best Comedy, "Modern Family" also grabbed Best Sound Mixing for a Comedy or Drama Series (Half-Hour) and Animation and Best Writing for a Comedy Series. In addition, Eric Stonestreet, Ryan Case and Jeff Greenberg brought home a trophy each for their contribution to the TV series.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3