'Jersey Shore', 'Glee' Cast, Lady GaGa, Ellen DeGeneres Up for MTV VMAs
As the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards gets closer, more stars who will take the stage to read the winners are announced. "Jersey Shore" cast like Snooki and The Situation are on hand to present the Moonmans along with "Glee" stars including Jane Lynch, Cory Monteith, Chris Colfer and Amber Riley.
This year's nominations list is dominated by Lady GaGa with 13 nods and followed by Eminem with eight nods and another bid he shares with Drake, Lil Wayne and Kanye West for "Forever". As the Slim Shady is set to perform, GaGa also recently confirmed she will show up at the event.
The prize-giving show will air live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on September 12, Sunday night at 9 P.M. ET/PT. Other newly-revealed presenters who will join the already star-studded line-up include Cher, Ellen DeGeneres and Katy Perry. Moreover, Bruno Mars, Mary J. Blige and Swizz Beatz are added as musical guests.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood