'Jersey Shore', 'Glee' Cast, Lady GaGa, Ellen DeGeneres Up for MTV VMAs
As the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards gets closer, more stars who will take the stage to read the winners are announced. "Jersey Shore" cast like Snooki and The Situation are on hand to present the Moonmans along with "Glee" stars including Jane Lynch, Cory Monteith, Chris Colfer and Amber Riley.
This year's nominations list is dominated by Lady GaGa with 13 nods and followed by Eminem with eight nods and another bid he shares with Drake, Lil Wayne and Kanye West for "Forever". As the Slim Shady is set to perform, GaGa also recently confirmed she will show up at the event.
The prize-giving show will air live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on September 12, Sunday night at 9 P.M. ET/PT. Other newly-revealed presenters who will join the already star-studded line-up include Cher, Ellen DeGeneres and Katy Perry. Moreover, Bruno Mars, Mary J. Blige and Swizz Beatz are added as musical guests.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash