'Jersey Shore', 'Glee' Cast, Lady GaGa, Ellen DeGeneres Up for MTV VMAs
As the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards gets closer, more stars who will take the stage to read the winners are announced. "Jersey Shore" cast like Snooki and The Situation are on hand to present the Moonmans along with "Glee" stars including Jane Lynch, Cory Monteith, Chris Colfer and Amber Riley.
This year's nominations list is dominated by Lady GaGa with 13 nods and followed by Eminem with eight nods and another bid he shares with Drake, Lil Wayne and Kanye West for "Forever". As the Slim Shady is set to perform, GaGa also recently confirmed she will show up at the event.
The prize-giving show will air live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on September 12, Sunday night at 9 P.M. ET/PT. Other newly-revealed presenters who will join the already star-studded line-up include Cher, Ellen DeGeneres and Katy Perry. Moreover, Bruno Mars, Mary J. Blige and Swizz Beatz are added as musical guests.
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp