'Jersey Shore', 'Glee' Cast, Lady GaGa, Ellen DeGeneres Up for MTV VMAs
As the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards gets closer, more stars who will take the stage to read the winners are announced. "Jersey Shore" cast like Snooki and The Situation are on hand to present the Moonmans along with "Glee" stars including Jane Lynch, Cory Monteith, Chris Colfer and Amber Riley.
This year's nominations list is dominated by Lady GaGa with 13 nods and followed by Eminem with eight nods and another bid he shares with Drake, Lil Wayne and Kanye West for "Forever". As the Slim Shady is set to perform, GaGa also recently confirmed she will show up at the event.
The prize-giving show will air live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on September 12, Sunday night at 9 P.M. ET/PT. Other newly-revealed presenters who will join the already star-studded line-up include Cher, Ellen DeGeneres and Katy Perry. Moreover, Bruno Mars, Mary J. Blige and Swizz Beatz are added as musical guests.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce