'Jersey Shore', 'Glee' Cast, Lady GaGa, Ellen DeGeneres Up for MTV VMAs
As the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards gets closer, more stars who will take the stage to read the winners are announced. "Jersey Shore" cast like Snooki and The Situation are on hand to present the Moonmans along with "Glee" stars including Jane Lynch, Cory Monteith, Chris Colfer and Amber Riley.
This year's nominations list is dominated by Lady GaGa with 13 nods and followed by Eminem with eight nods and another bid he shares with Drake, Lil Wayne and Kanye West for "Forever". As the Slim Shady is set to perform, GaGa also recently confirmed she will show up at the event.
The prize-giving show will air live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on September 12, Sunday night at 9 P.M. ET/PT. Other newly-revealed presenters who will join the already star-studded line-up include Cher, Ellen DeGeneres and Katy Perry. Moreover, Bruno Mars, Mary J. Blige and Swizz Beatz are added as musical guests.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal