Pics: 'Gossip Girl' Stars Filming in New York
Leighton Meester, Blake Lively, Chace Crawford, and Ed Westwick are hard at work filming "Gossip Girl" in the Upper East Side, Manhattan. Meester who plays Blair Waldorf was like a walking fashion for she went through several wardrobe changes during the Friday, September 3 filming.
The fourth season of "Gossip" however, will not take place in New York City. Some of the cast such as Westwick and Lively had spent several days in Paris, France to shoot for the first few episodes. "It's just such a beautiful, magical city and New York has that old European vibe already, it has that history, but it's still the States," Lively said, recalling the experience.
In the first return episode, Chuck arrives in Paris with a beautiful new woman while Serena tries to avoid a decision. An intriguing woman helps Nate come to a realization and Dan's drama with Georgina continues. As for Blair, Meester had this to say, "Blair spends her time in Paris shopping, meeting French men, walking around in beautiful outfits and causing drama - what else?"
The new season of "Gossip Girl" begins September 13.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton