Report: Lindsay Lohan Hit a Woman Pushing Baby Stroller and Fled
After rolling through a stop sign once she got her driving license back following her jail and rehab stint, Lindsay Lohan caused another trouble on the street. Eyewitnesses told Radar Online that they saw the troubled actress accidentally hit a woman pushing a stroller with the baby in it before deciding to flee.
The accident allegedly happened on Wednesday, September 1 at around 5 P.M., when Lindsay drove her Maserati out of her West Hollywood apartment building. She ran a red light, made a left turn and as she failed to look both ways before turning, she ran straight into the woman who pushed a stroller with the baby in it.
One witness named Brayan Jaime told the site, "There was a woman pushing a kid in the stroller, maybe a two or three-year-old, crossing the street. Lindsay took the red light and hit the stroller. It wasn't super hard, but she made impact and hit them. Lindsay pulled to the right, stopped for two seconds, and then just kept going."
"I'm 100 per cent sure Lindsay was driving because I saw her with my own eyes," Brayan went on. "I asked the kid if she was okay and then asked the woman, but she was kind of shocked and didn't really know what to say and you could tell she was scared."
A photographer who was on the scene, Austin Visschedyk, additionally shared, "I pulled up next to Lindsay after I saw her knock the stroller. I said; Whoa, what the f*** are you doing?' " Austin said that Lindsay was momentarily speechless before she finally responded, "Well, I saw them, but they didn't move out of the way."
Meanwhile, as reached by the site, Lindsay claimed she had no idea about the incident, saying "I don't know what you are talking about."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story