Video: Lindsay Lohan Pulled Over by Police After Rolling Through Stop Sign
Lindsay Lohan was close to land another trouble with the law. The 24-year-old beauty, who just completed her rehab stint on August 24, was pulled over by a police officer on Friday night, August 27 at 11:00 P.M., TMZ reported.
According to the site, the cop stopped Lindsay's brand new Maserati after the "Just My Luck" actress rolled through a stop sign on her way to the Chateau Marmont Hotel. Lindsay, who was at the time driving with a pal, finally got off with only a warning.
Lindsay was allowed to get back behind the wheel after she regained her driving license, which was taken away after her 2007 DUI arrest. She visited a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Santa Monica, California on August 25, a day after her rehab release. The next day, she was spotted driving her sporty ride around Los Angeles.
Although Lindsay has completed her jail and rehab stint stemming from the arrest, she still becomes subject to random drug and alcohol testing until August 2011, when her probation term ends. On Monday, August 30, she was photographed making an appearance at the Santa Monica Courthouse for a meeting with her probation officer.
Lindsay Lohan Pulled Over by Cop:
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic