Video: Lindsay Lohan Pulled Over by Police After Rolling Through Stop Sign
Lindsay Lohan was close to land another trouble with the law. The 24-year-old beauty, who just completed her rehab stint on August 24, was pulled over by a police officer on Friday night, August 27 at 11:00 P.M., TMZ reported.
According to the site, the cop stopped Lindsay's brand new Maserati after the "Just My Luck" actress rolled through a stop sign on her way to the Chateau Marmont Hotel. Lindsay, who was at the time driving with a pal, finally got off with only a warning.
Lindsay was allowed to get back behind the wheel after she regained her driving license, which was taken away after her 2007 DUI arrest. She visited a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Santa Monica, California on August 25, a day after her rehab release. The next day, she was spotted driving her sporty ride around Los Angeles.
Although Lindsay has completed her jail and rehab stint stemming from the arrest, she still becomes subject to random drug and alcohol testing until August 2011, when her probation term ends. On Monday, August 30, she was photographed making an appearance at the Santa Monica Courthouse for a meeting with her probation officer.
Lindsay Lohan Pulled Over by Cop:
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season