Video: Lindsay Lohan Pulled Over by Police After Rolling Through Stop Sign
Lindsay Lohan was close to land another trouble with the law. The 24-year-old beauty, who just completed her rehab stint on August 24, was pulled over by a police officer on Friday night, August 27 at 11:00 P.M., TMZ reported.
According to the site, the cop stopped Lindsay's brand new Maserati after the "Just My Luck" actress rolled through a stop sign on her way to the Chateau Marmont Hotel. Lindsay, who was at the time driving with a pal, finally got off with only a warning.
Lindsay was allowed to get back behind the wheel after she regained her driving license, which was taken away after her 2007 DUI arrest. She visited a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Santa Monica, California on August 25, a day after her rehab release. The next day, she was spotted driving her sporty ride around Los Angeles.
Although Lindsay has completed her jail and rehab stint stemming from the arrest, she still becomes subject to random drug and alcohol testing until August 2011, when her probation term ends. On Monday, August 30, she was photographed making an appearance at the Santa Monica Courthouse for a meeting with her probation officer.
Lindsay Lohan Pulled Over by Cop:
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3