Celine Dion Shows Big Baby Bump in Cover of Canadian Magazine
"My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker Celine Dion has shown her big baby bump in the cover of Canadian magazine 7 Jours. Celine, with the burgeoning belly, shows her pregnancy glow as she poses alongside husband Rene Angelil, son Rene Charles Angelil and their dog in a white comfy sofa.
The cover came shortly after Celine's rep dismissed report mentioning the singer was rushed to hospital earlier this month due to pregnancy complications. "She's never been in the hospital - her pregnancy continues to be healthy and she feels fantastic," the rep told People, calling the story "completely fabricated."
"As with most women expecting multiples, her doctor wants her to stay off her feet as much as possible as she finishes her pregnancy," the rep went on. "They've gotten calls from friends worried that something is wrong. To be so happy and then to get these calls, it's been upsetting for them when they are in such a good place."
Back in early July, Celine Dion and Rene Angelil announced that they are expecting twin boys, who are due in November. Just like her first son, Celine fell pregnant through in vitro fertilization. The "Because You Loved Me" singer previously admitted that trying for the second pregnancy "was physically and emotionally exhausting" as she had had unsuccessful in vitro fertilization several times.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie