Celine Dion Shows Big Baby Bump in Cover of Canadian Magazine
"My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker Celine Dion has shown her big baby bump in the cover of Canadian magazine 7 Jours. Celine, with the burgeoning belly, shows her pregnancy glow as she poses alongside husband Rene Angelil, son Rene Charles Angelil and their dog in a white comfy sofa.
The cover came shortly after Celine's rep dismissed report mentioning the singer was rushed to hospital earlier this month due to pregnancy complications. "She's never been in the hospital - her pregnancy continues to be healthy and she feels fantastic," the rep told People, calling the story "completely fabricated."
"As with most women expecting multiples, her doctor wants her to stay off her feet as much as possible as she finishes her pregnancy," the rep went on. "They've gotten calls from friends worried that something is wrong. To be so happy and then to get these calls, it's been upsetting for them when they are in such a good place."
Back in early July, Celine Dion and Rene Angelil announced that they are expecting twin boys, who are due in November. Just like her first son, Celine fell pregnant through in vitro fertilization. The "Because You Loved Me" singer previously admitted that trying for the second pregnancy "was physically and emotionally exhausting" as she had had unsuccessful in vitro fertilization several times.
More Celine Dion News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'