MTV VMAs Promo: Chelsea Handler Has Plan for Lady GaGa and Snooki
As 2010 MTV Video Music Awards gets closer, Chelsea Handler is busy preparing for the upcoming star-studded show as she is this year's host. In the new promo ad of the event, the comedienne is seen having a meeting with a group of people, talking about what they should do.
"So, you either have sex with Lady GaGa, dressed like a bird in a bird nest," she told Kid Rock who is tapped for the show. "Or you can go down on Snooki in the hot tub that they have on the 'Jersey Shore'." Rock quickly replied, "After a couple fifths of whiskey I'll go either way. Hell, after a fifth of whiskey I'd have sex with you."
In addition, Handler also discussed about seating chart of the audience and making sure that she doesn't mispronounce oddly-named stars like GaGa and Ke$ha. On the dance music queen, she declared it's a "Guh-GAW," insisting that "everyone pronounces it wrong." On Ke$ha meanwhile, she stated, "Just like Keh-dollar-sign-hah pronounced that way. She doesn't want you to say it the other way. I met her."
Aired live from Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday night, September 12 at 9 P.M. ET/PT, 2010 MTV VMAs will have Kanye West, Drake, Justin Bieber, B.o.B, Usher, Paramore and Eminem among others to entertain audience. The winners, meanwhile, are going to be read by such presenters as Nicki Minaj, Selena Gomez, Emma Stone, Penn Badgley, Trey Songz, Ashley Greene and Justin Timberlake.
Behind the Scenes:
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'