MTV VMAs Promo: Chelsea Handler Has Plan for Lady GaGa and Snooki
As 2010 MTV Video Music Awards gets closer, Chelsea Handler is busy preparing for the upcoming star-studded show as she is this year's host. In the new promo ad of the event, the comedienne is seen having a meeting with a group of people, talking about what they should do.
"So, you either have sex with Lady GaGa, dressed like a bird in a bird nest," she told Kid Rock who is tapped for the show. "Or you can go down on Snooki in the hot tub that they have on the 'Jersey Shore'." Rock quickly replied, "After a couple fifths of whiskey I'll go either way. Hell, after a fifth of whiskey I'd have sex with you."
In addition, Handler also discussed about seating chart of the audience and making sure that she doesn't mispronounce oddly-named stars like GaGa and Ke$ha. On the dance music queen, she declared it's a "Guh-GAW," insisting that "everyone pronounces it wrong." On Ke$ha meanwhile, she stated, "Just like Keh-dollar-sign-hah pronounced that way. She doesn't want you to say it the other way. I met her."
Aired live from Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday night, September 12 at 9 P.M. ET/PT, 2010 MTV VMAs will have Kanye West, Drake, Justin Bieber, B.o.B, Usher, Paramore and Eminem among others to entertain audience. The winners, meanwhile, are going to be read by such presenters as Nicki Minaj, Selena Gomez, Emma Stone, Penn Badgley, Trey Songz, Ashley Greene and Justin Timberlake.
Behind the Scenes:
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support