MTV VMAs Promo: Chelsea Handler Has Plan for Lady GaGa and Snooki
As 2010 MTV Video Music Awards gets closer, Chelsea Handler is busy preparing for the upcoming star-studded show as she is this year's host. In the new promo ad of the event, the comedienne is seen having a meeting with a group of people, talking about what they should do.
"So, you either have sex with Lady GaGa, dressed like a bird in a bird nest," she told Kid Rock who is tapped for the show. "Or you can go down on Snooki in the hot tub that they have on the 'Jersey Shore'." Rock quickly replied, "After a couple fifths of whiskey I'll go either way. Hell, after a fifth of whiskey I'd have sex with you."
In addition, Handler also discussed about seating chart of the audience and making sure that she doesn't mispronounce oddly-named stars like GaGa and Ke$ha. On the dance music queen, she declared it's a "Guh-GAW," insisting that "everyone pronounces it wrong." On Ke$ha meanwhile, she stated, "Just like Keh-dollar-sign-hah pronounced that way. She doesn't want you to say it the other way. I met her."
Aired live from Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday night, September 12 at 9 P.M. ET/PT, 2010 MTV VMAs will have Kanye West, Drake, Justin Bieber, B.o.B, Usher, Paramore and Eminem among others to entertain audience. The winners, meanwhile, are going to be read by such presenters as Nicki Minaj, Selena Gomez, Emma Stone, Penn Badgley, Trey Songz, Ashley Greene and Justin Timberlake.
Behind the Scenes:
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site