Chris Brown Announces New Single 'Calypso'
Hot on the heels of his ex-girlfriend Rihanna's announcement that she is going to debut a brand new single this month, Chris Brown announced a fresh material of his own upcoming project. The R&B performer shared the news on his Twitter page.
Brown named the upcoming single "Calypso". He tweeted, "Geeked UP!!! NEW SINGLE called "Calypso" coming real soon produced by POLOW DA DON... this is a song that women have been missing from ME!!" Earlier in August, he posted, "My new album will come next year or sooner." Thus, there is chance that he will face off Rihanna in either single debut or album release.
Chris Brown released his latest studio album "Graffiti" in December 2009, almost 10 months after his infamous altercation with Rihanna. Sadly, it was not quite welcomed by music fans due to negative publicity he received following the assault scandal.
A year and half now after the incident, Chris Brown apparently has made his career back on track. "Deuces", the song which has him teaming up with Young Money's Tyga and Kevin McCall, is poised to take the No. 1 position on Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Additionally, the movie "Takers", which he stars in, debuted at the first place on North American Box Office.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen