B.o.B to Open for Eminem and Jay-Z's Detroit Concerts
Atlanta rapper B.o.B has been tapped as the opening act for the highly-anticipated concerts at Comerica Park, the home of the Detroit Tigers. The gig featuring two big rappers Eminem and Jay-Z is going to be held for two days, September 2 and 3.
The Slim Shady is gearing up to visit his hometown, already doing some rehearsals. The "Recovery" MC wrote on his rarely-updated Twitter page, "Just finished rehearsal. They opened up more seats for Detroit shows on sale tomorrow morn 10am! See you there."
After invading his own hometown, Eminem will visit the Big Apple, the city that never sleeps where Jay-Z grew up. Together, they are going to rock Yankee Stadium in New York on September 13 and 14.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes