B.o.B to Open for Eminem and Jay-Z's Detroit Concerts
Atlanta rapper B.o.B has been tapped as the opening act for the highly-anticipated concerts at Comerica Park, the home of the Detroit Tigers. The gig featuring two big rappers Eminem and Jay-Z is going to be held for two days, September 2 and 3.
The Slim Shady is gearing up to visit his hometown, already doing some rehearsals. The "Recovery" MC wrote on his rarely-updated Twitter page, "Just finished rehearsal. They opened up more seats for Detroit shows on sale tomorrow morn 10am! See you there."
After invading his own hometown, Eminem will visit the Big Apple, the city that never sleeps where Jay-Z grew up. Together, they are going to rock Yankee Stadium in New York on September 13 and 14.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media