B.o.B to Open for Eminem and Jay-Z's Detroit Concerts
Atlanta rapper B.o.B has been tapped as the opening act for the highly-anticipated concerts at Comerica Park, the home of the Detroit Tigers. The gig featuring two big rappers Eminem and Jay-Z is going to be held for two days, September 2 and 3.
The Slim Shady is gearing up to visit his hometown, already doing some rehearsals. The "Recovery" MC wrote on his rarely-updated Twitter page, "Just finished rehearsal. They opened up more seats for Detroit shows on sale tomorrow morn 10am! See you there."
After invading his own hometown, Eminem will visit the Big Apple, the city that never sleeps where Jay-Z grew up. Together, they are going to rock Yankee Stadium in New York on September 13 and 14.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too