B.o.B to Open for Eminem and Jay-Z's Detroit Concerts
Atlanta rapper B.o.B has been tapped as the opening act for the highly-anticipated concerts at Comerica Park, the home of the Detroit Tigers. The gig featuring two big rappers Eminem and Jay-Z is going to be held for two days, September 2 and 3.
The Slim Shady is gearing up to visit his hometown, already doing some rehearsals. The "Recovery" MC wrote on his rarely-updated Twitter page, "Just finished rehearsal. They opened up more seats for Detroit shows on sale tomorrow morn 10am! See you there."
After invading his own hometown, Eminem will visit the Big Apple, the city that never sleeps where Jay-Z grew up. Together, they are going to rock Yankee Stadium in New York on September 13 and 14.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival