'Vampire Diaries' Debuts Sexy Season 2 Ads
After some promo pictures were released earlier this week in support of "The Vampire Diaries" season 2, The CW has now dropped the ads via THR. If one notices, the dark poster is quite similar to the video ad which is titled Cosmic Love.
In the second season, Katherine's return to Mystic Falls brings more chaos in town with her hidden motivation. In a footage played during San Diego Comic Con in July, the evil vampire tells Damon that she doesn't want him and confesses to Stefan that she comes back for him. The first episode of season 2 that airs September 9 picks up on the same night as last season's finale where Elena arrives home only to discover Uncle John's and Jeremy's fate.
For those who have not seen the first season, they have one week to catch up with the release of its DVD and Blu-Ray on August 31. Containing 4 discs, the DVD version will include as well pilot commentary by exec producer Kevin Williamson, deleted scenes, "A Darker Truth" webisodes and many more.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia