'Vampire Diaries' Debuts Sexy Season 2 Ads
After some promo pictures were released earlier this week in support of "The Vampire Diaries" season 2, The CW has now dropped the ads via THR. If one notices, the dark poster is quite similar to the video ad which is titled Cosmic Love.
In the second season, Katherine's return to Mystic Falls brings more chaos in town with her hidden motivation. In a footage played during San Diego Comic Con in July, the evil vampire tells Damon that she doesn't want him and confesses to Stefan that she comes back for him. The first episode of season 2 that airs September 9 picks up on the same night as last season's finale where Elena arrives home only to discover Uncle John's and Jeremy's fate.
For those who have not seen the first season, they have one week to catch up with the release of its DVD and Blu-Ray on August 31. Containing 4 discs, the DVD version will include as well pilot commentary by exec producer Kevin Williamson, deleted scenes, "A Darker Truth" webisodes and many more.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'