'Vampire Diaries' Debuts Sexy Season 2 Ads
After some promo pictures were released earlier this week in support of "The Vampire Diaries" season 2, The CW has now dropped the ads via THR. If one notices, the dark poster is quite similar to the video ad which is titled Cosmic Love.
In the second season, Katherine's return to Mystic Falls brings more chaos in town with her hidden motivation. In a footage played during San Diego Comic Con in July, the evil vampire tells Damon that she doesn't want him and confesses to Stefan that she comes back for him. The first episode of season 2 that airs September 9 picks up on the same night as last season's finale where Elena arrives home only to discover Uncle John's and Jeremy's fate.
For those who have not seen the first season, they have one week to catch up with the release of its DVD and Blu-Ray on August 31. Containing 4 discs, the DVD version will include as well pilot commentary by exec producer Kevin Williamson, deleted scenes, "A Darker Truth" webisodes and many more.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding