'Vampire Diaries' Debuts Sexy Season 2 Ads
After some promo pictures were released earlier this week in support of "The Vampire Diaries" season 2, The CW has now dropped the ads via THR. If one notices, the dark poster is quite similar to the video ad which is titled Cosmic Love.
In the second season, Katherine's return to Mystic Falls brings more chaos in town with her hidden motivation. In a footage played during San Diego Comic Con in July, the evil vampire tells Damon that she doesn't want him and confesses to Stefan that she comes back for him. The first episode of season 2 that airs September 9 picks up on the same night as last season's finale where Elena arrives home only to discover Uncle John's and Jeremy's fate.
For those who have not seen the first season, they have one week to catch up with the release of its DVD and Blu-Ray on August 31. Containing 4 discs, the DVD version will include as well pilot commentary by exec producer Kevin Williamson, deleted scenes, "A Darker Truth" webisodes and many more.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal