'Vampire Diaries' Debuts Sexy Season 2 Ads
After some promo pictures were released earlier this week in support of "The Vampire Diaries" season 2, The CW has now dropped the ads via THR. If one notices, the dark poster is quite similar to the video ad which is titled Cosmic Love.
In the second season, Katherine's return to Mystic Falls brings more chaos in town with her hidden motivation. In a footage played during San Diego Comic Con in July, the evil vampire tells Damon that she doesn't want him and confesses to Stefan that she comes back for him. The first episode of season 2 that airs September 9 picks up on the same night as last season's finale where Elena arrives home only to discover Uncle John's and Jeremy's fate.
For those who have not seen the first season, they have one week to catch up with the release of its DVD and Blu-Ray on August 31. Containing 4 discs, the DVD version will include as well pilot commentary by exec producer Kevin Williamson, deleted scenes, "A Darker Truth" webisodes and many more.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?