'CSI' First Look: Justin Bieber in Character
The first look of Justin Bieber on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" may have been shared previously through the set photos that witness him messing around with the props. But the first official look of him in character as troubled teen Jason McCann has just been released by CBS.
From the look of the photos, Bieber shared a lot of scenes with George Eads who plays Nick Stokes. McCann was subject to DNA swab as well as given a can of coke while in the interrogation room. There was a photo once which Bieber shared on his Twitter, revealing him in a youth prison uniform. It looks like it would take place before the scenes in these photos.
"When we first meet Jason, we meet him at a community center where he's giving a testimonial in honor of a man who takes Jason and his older brother in when they had no one else, and that man is now in jail and Jason's brother is out for revenge and looking for payback," executive producer Carol Mendelsohn said. "And the CSIs are looking for the brother and Jason is caught in the middle."
Bieber's McCann appears on September 23 episode and would be back for another episode that airs early next year. "We will introduce his character in the premiere in September and then it will be a character arc and we will see him again playing Jason McCann again in February," a rep of the show said.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie