First Trailer of 'Gossip Girl' Season 4: Serena and Blair in Paris
Ahead of its season 4 premiere next month, "Gossip Girl" teases viewers with a promo clip. It follows duo Blake Lively's Serena and Leighton Meester's Blair as they are across the pond, in Paris to be exact. Serena is snubbed by Penn Badgley's Dan when calling him, while Blair avoids to meet Ed Westwick's Chuck.
"Gossip Girl" will return on September 13 with an episode titled "Belles de Jour". A radiant Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf enjoy their grand and romantic summer in Paris. However, Serena and Blair will be in for a few big OMG surprises when a friend from home mysteriously appears on the scene.
Previously, creator Josh Schwartz was forced to dismiss reports Blake Lively has asked to be written out of the hit TV show so she can pursue a film career. He writes on Twitter, "Have to respond. No truth to rumors that BL (Blake Lively) requested to have Serena killed. All is well."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism