'Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows' Split Point Revealed
Since it was announced that "Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows" will be made into two movies, fans have been wondering where the book will be split. An article from the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly has provided the answer, mentioning that "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will end [SPOILER ALERT!] "at about Chapter 24 of the book, with Voldemort gaining possession of the Elder Wand, one of the three Deathly Hallows that allow the bearer to conquer death."
In the article, Warner Bros. Entertainment President Alan Horn also spoke about the decision to split the last book into two films. "I don't want to be disingenuous or dishonest about this. There's no question that Warner Bros. will make more money with two films than they would have with one," he claimed. "But we also never, ever would have done this if [author J.K. Rowling] had not endorsed it and if we didn't feel that we were providing a better finale, with a more full sense of closure. We just respect and love the books too much for that."
Along with the interview, Entertainment Weekly has also debuted some new photos from "Deathly Hallows". The full article and the photos have been scanned by RupertGrint.net and can be seen here.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will follow Harry and his two best friend as they set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes, the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort. Directed by David Yates, the first part is due for November 19 release in both U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is slated to come out on July 15, 2011.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?