'Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows' Split Point Revealed
Since it was announced that "Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows" will be made into two movies, fans have been wondering where the book will be split. An article from the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly has provided the answer, mentioning that "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will end [SPOILER ALERT!] "at about Chapter 24 of the book, with Voldemort gaining possession of the Elder Wand, one of the three Deathly Hallows that allow the bearer to conquer death."
In the article, Warner Bros. Entertainment President Alan Horn also spoke about the decision to split the last book into two films. "I don't want to be disingenuous or dishonest about this. There's no question that Warner Bros. will make more money with two films than they would have with one," he claimed. "But we also never, ever would have done this if [author J.K. Rowling] had not endorsed it and if we didn't feel that we were providing a better finale, with a more full sense of closure. We just respect and love the books too much for that."
Along with the interview, Entertainment Weekly has also debuted some new photos from "Deathly Hallows". The full article and the photos have been scanned by RupertGrint.net and can be seen here.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will follow Harry and his two best friend as they set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes, the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort. Directed by David Yates, the first part is due for November 19 release in both U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is slated to come out on July 15, 2011.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media