'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Private Practice' Weddings En Route
There will be two sets of wedding bells this Fall with the return of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice". Shonda Rhimes, creator to both series, confirmed that back-to-back nuptials will happen on September 23 aka the season premieres. "We're going to have a night of weddings," she said.
However, Rhimes refused to spill which couple would walk down the altar on "Grey's". The closest possibility would be longtime-couple Derek and Meredith who had an unusual post-it 'wedding vows' in season 5. But it may also be Arizona and Callie who at the end of last season decided to get back together and have kids.
On the other hand Rhimes confirmed to TV Guide that the "Private" couple would be the obvious, Violet and Pete. "They have a child together, they've been through so much, they've known each other forever. It felt really natural to me that they would make the leap and get married," Rhimes said.
On another "Grey's" news, Jesse Williams aka Dr. Jackson Avery is expected to take off his shirt in an episode. "We felt that having a shirtless Jackson Avery would be a benefit to society, so we're going to see a little bit of that early on in the season," Rhimes hinted, adding that there will be a romance story for him "down the road".
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?