'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Private Practice' Weddings En Route
There will be two sets of wedding bells this Fall with the return of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice". Shonda Rhimes, creator to both series, confirmed that back-to-back nuptials will happen on September 23 aka the season premieres. "We're going to have a night of weddings," she said.
However, Rhimes refused to spill which couple would walk down the altar on "Grey's". The closest possibility would be longtime-couple Derek and Meredith who had an unusual post-it 'wedding vows' in season 5. But it may also be Arizona and Callie who at the end of last season decided to get back together and have kids.
On the other hand Rhimes confirmed to TV Guide that the "Private" couple would be the obvious, Violet and Pete. "They have a child together, they've been through so much, they've known each other forever. It felt really natural to me that they would make the leap and get married," Rhimes said.
On another "Grey's" news, Jesse Williams aka Dr. Jackson Avery is expected to take off his shirt in an episode. "We felt that having a shirtless Jackson Avery would be a benefit to society, so we're going to see a little bit of that early on in the season," Rhimes hinted, adding that there will be a romance story for him "down the road".
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two