'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Private Practice' Weddings En Route
There will be two sets of wedding bells this Fall with the return of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice". Shonda Rhimes, creator to both series, confirmed that back-to-back nuptials will happen on September 23 aka the season premieres. "We're going to have a night of weddings," she said.
However, Rhimes refused to spill which couple would walk down the altar on "Grey's". The closest possibility would be longtime-couple Derek and Meredith who had an unusual post-it 'wedding vows' in season 5. But it may also be Arizona and Callie who at the end of last season decided to get back together and have kids.
On the other hand Rhimes confirmed to TV Guide that the "Private" couple would be the obvious, Violet and Pete. "They have a child together, they've been through so much, they've known each other forever. It felt really natural to me that they would make the leap and get married," Rhimes said.
On another "Grey's" news, Jesse Williams aka Dr. Jackson Avery is expected to take off his shirt in an episode. "We felt that having a shirtless Jackson Avery would be a benefit to society, so we're going to see a little bit of that early on in the season," Rhimes hinted, adding that there will be a romance story for him "down the road".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers