'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Private Practice' Weddings En Route
There will be two sets of wedding bells this Fall with the return of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice". Shonda Rhimes, creator to both series, confirmed that back-to-back nuptials will happen on September 23 aka the season premieres. "We're going to have a night of weddings," she said.
However, Rhimes refused to spill which couple would walk down the altar on "Grey's". The closest possibility would be longtime-couple Derek and Meredith who had an unusual post-it 'wedding vows' in season 5. But it may also be Arizona and Callie who at the end of last season decided to get back together and have kids.
On the other hand Rhimes confirmed to TV Guide that the "Private" couple would be the obvious, Violet and Pete. "They have a child together, they've been through so much, they've known each other forever. It felt really natural to me that they would make the leap and get married," Rhimes said.
On another "Grey's" news, Jesse Williams aka Dr. Jackson Avery is expected to take off his shirt in an episode. "We felt that having a shirtless Jackson Avery would be a benefit to society, so we're going to see a little bit of that early on in the season," Rhimes hinted, adding that there will be a romance story for him "down the road".
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show