'Secret Life of American Teenager' Preview: Lady Liberty
In the next "The Secret Life of the American Teenager", when Ricky returns from New York, everyone wants to know what happened between him and Amy over the weekend, but neither will speak of the events. Although their time together appeared to have been emotional, and a possible step in the direction of becoming a couple, Ricky falls right back into his old ways.
George and Anne call Amy to tell her of their marriage plans. With all the drama erupting at home, Amy's friends take her out to a club in New York, where they later give her a cake wishing her a happy birthday, an occasion that none of her family or friends back home seemed to remember. If Amy's problems weren't bad enough, Ben and Adrian derive a plan to become engaged only to get Amy back for Ben, and Ricky back for Adrian.
In a recent interview with TV Guide, Kenny Baumann who plays Ben teased, "Before [the show goes on midseason hiatus], you'll see Ben make some decisions and resolve some things for himself. He's going to be a dad so he's trying to be responsible. I think it's great."
"Lady Liberty" airs Monday, August 16 on ABC Family.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences