'Secret Life of American Teenager' Preview: Lady Liberty
In the next "The Secret Life of the American Teenager", when Ricky returns from New York, everyone wants to know what happened between him and Amy over the weekend, but neither will speak of the events. Although their time together appeared to have been emotional, and a possible step in the direction of becoming a couple, Ricky falls right back into his old ways.
George and Anne call Amy to tell her of their marriage plans. With all the drama erupting at home, Amy's friends take her out to a club in New York, where they later give her a cake wishing her a happy birthday, an occasion that none of her family or friends back home seemed to remember. If Amy's problems weren't bad enough, Ben and Adrian derive a plan to become engaged only to get Amy back for Ben, and Ricky back for Adrian.
In a recent interview with TV Guide, Kenny Baumann who plays Ben teased, "Before [the show goes on midseason hiatus], you'll see Ben make some decisions and resolve some things for himself. He's going to be a dad so he's trying to be responsible. I think it's great."
"Lady Liberty" airs Monday, August 16 on ABC Family.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital