'Secret Life of American Teenager' Preview: Lady Liberty
In the next "The Secret Life of the American Teenager", when Ricky returns from New York, everyone wants to know what happened between him and Amy over the weekend, but neither will speak of the events. Although their time together appeared to have been emotional, and a possible step in the direction of becoming a couple, Ricky falls right back into his old ways.
George and Anne call Amy to tell her of their marriage plans. With all the drama erupting at home, Amy's friends take her out to a club in New York, where they later give her a cake wishing her a happy birthday, an occasion that none of her family or friends back home seemed to remember. If Amy's problems weren't bad enough, Ben and Adrian derive a plan to become engaged only to get Amy back for Ben, and Ricky back for Adrian.
In a recent interview with TV Guide, Kenny Baumann who plays Ben teased, "Before [the show goes on midseason hiatus], you'll see Ben make some decisions and resolve some things for himself. He's going to be a dad so he's trying to be responsible. I think it's great."
"Lady Liberty" airs Monday, August 16 on ABC Family.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7