Video: Katy Perry and Justin Bieber Rocking Teen Choice Awards
Katy Perry kicked off the Sunday ceremony of Teen Choice Awards with a live performance of "Teenage Dream". The pop singer, who also hosted the prize-giving event, brought in a number of dancers who were dressed as high school stereotypes, including nerd, cheerleader and football player.
Justin Bieber's performance was also featured in the August 8 show awarding the fans' coolest stars in music, movie, TV as well as sports and pop culture. The winner of four surfboards taped his "U Smile" performance a few days prior during his concert at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
Beside having performances from Katy Perry and Justin Bieber, the TCAs also had Jason Derulo, Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars entertaining audience. Derulo delivered "In My Head", while McCoy and Mars teamed up in "Billionaire".
Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars:
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs