Video: Katy Perry and Justin Bieber Rocking Teen Choice Awards
Katy Perry kicked off the Sunday ceremony of Teen Choice Awards with a live performance of "Teenage Dream". The pop singer, who also hosted the prize-giving event, brought in a number of dancers who were dressed as high school stereotypes, including nerd, cheerleader and football player.
Justin Bieber's performance was also featured in the August 8 show awarding the fans' coolest stars in music, movie, TV as well as sports and pop culture. The winner of four surfboards taped his "U Smile" performance a few days prior during his concert at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
Beside having performances from Katy Perry and Justin Bieber, the TCAs also had Jason Derulo, Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars entertaining audience. Derulo delivered "In My Head", while McCoy and Mars teamed up in "Billionaire".
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media