Video: Katy Perry and Justin Bieber Rocking Teen Choice Awards
Katy Perry kicked off the Sunday ceremony of Teen Choice Awards with a live performance of "Teenage Dream". The pop singer, who also hosted the prize-giving event, brought in a number of dancers who were dressed as high school stereotypes, including nerd, cheerleader and football player.
Justin Bieber's performance was also featured in the August 8 show awarding the fans' coolest stars in music, movie, TV as well as sports and pop culture. The winner of four surfboards taped his "U Smile" performance a few days prior during his concert at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
Beside having performances from Katy Perry and Justin Bieber, the TCAs also had Jason Derulo, Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars entertaining audience. Derulo delivered "In My Head", while McCoy and Mars teamed up in "Billionaire".
Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars:
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen