Video: Katy Perry and Justin Bieber Rocking Teen Choice Awards
Katy Perry kicked off the Sunday ceremony of Teen Choice Awards with a live performance of "Teenage Dream". The pop singer, who also hosted the prize-giving event, brought in a number of dancers who were dressed as high school stereotypes, including nerd, cheerleader and football player.
Justin Bieber's performance was also featured in the August 8 show awarding the fans' coolest stars in music, movie, TV as well as sports and pop culture. The winner of four surfboards taped his "U Smile" performance a few days prior during his concert at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
Beside having performances from Katy Perry and Justin Bieber, the TCAs also had Jason Derulo, Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars entertaining audience. Derulo delivered "In My Head", while McCoy and Mars teamed up in "Billionaire".
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'