Video: Katy Perry and Justin Bieber Rocking Teen Choice Awards
Katy Perry kicked off the Sunday ceremony of Teen Choice Awards with a live performance of "Teenage Dream". The pop singer, who also hosted the prize-giving event, brought in a number of dancers who were dressed as high school stereotypes, including nerd, cheerleader and football player.
Justin Bieber's performance was also featured in the August 8 show awarding the fans' coolest stars in music, movie, TV as well as sports and pop culture. The winner of four surfboards taped his "U Smile" performance a few days prior during his concert at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
Beside having performances from Katy Perry and Justin Bieber, the TCAs also had Jason Derulo, Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars entertaining audience. Derulo delivered "In My Head", while McCoy and Mars teamed up in "Billionaire".
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle