Video Premiere: Alesha Dixon's 'Drummer Boy'
Alesha Dixon "Drummer Boy" music video which is directed by Ray Kay has made its way out for viewing pleasure. The British singer is seen sitting on a throne with two shirtless men guarding her on both sides. She also joins a number of dancers in energetic drum moves.
"Had the best time shooting the video! 7 outfit changes, 10 dancers and 20 drummers! Ray Kay was amazing and Rich n Tone who did the choreography," she wrote on her official website. "It was a 21 hour shoot!!!! Couldn't feel my feet after!!! Hahaha but can't wait to see how it turns out! So here we go it's all happening and I can feel the excitement building."
"Drummer Boy" is taken from Alesha Dixon's forthcoming studio album "The Entertainer". It features drum samples from Dallas Austin-produced soundtrack to 2002 cult movie "Drumline" which celebrates America's youth culture phenomenon of the same name.
"This single, for me, is an event," Dixon said. "When you hear the drums it makes you want to move. It's an empowering song where the women are on top! It felt like the perfect song to kick start the album with."
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers