AdeChike Torbert Sent Home, 'SYTYCD' Top 3 Revealed
"So You Think You Can Dance" is getting closer to the seventh season final. Top 11 is now down to Top 3 with the elimination of AdeChike Torbert on Thursday, August 5. The contemporary dancer from Brooklyn, New York was the last called among the four dancers after the solo performances.
He was indeed the only dancer who received any real negative feedback throughout the performance night. Even during the solo performance, the judges had nothing pleasant to tell him except for "we're glad you tried."
Meanwhile, contemporary jazz dancer and the last standing woman in the competition, Lauren Froderman, will be up against fellow contemporary jazz dancer Kent Boyd and contemporary dancer Robert Roldan. For one, the judges have been predicting an ultimate victory for Boyd for weeks.
During the result show, Tyce Diorio appeared as a guest judge, Desmond Richardson, Janelle Monae, and Flo Rida hit the stage to perform, and "Step Up 3-D" commercial was played.
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List