AdeChike Torbert Sent Home, 'SYTYCD' Top 3 Revealed
"So You Think You Can Dance" is getting closer to the seventh season final. Top 11 is now down to Top 3 with the elimination of AdeChike Torbert on Thursday, August 5. The contemporary dancer from Brooklyn, New York was the last called among the four dancers after the solo performances.
He was indeed the only dancer who received any real negative feedback throughout the performance night. Even during the solo performance, the judges had nothing pleasant to tell him except for "we're glad you tried."
Meanwhile, contemporary jazz dancer and the last standing woman in the competition, Lauren Froderman, will be up against fellow contemporary jazz dancer Kent Boyd and contemporary dancer Robert Roldan. For one, the judges have been predicting an ultimate victory for Boyd for weeks.
During the result show, Tyce Diorio appeared as a guest judge, Desmond Richardson, Janelle Monae, and Flo Rida hit the stage to perform, and "Step Up 3-D" commercial was played.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years