AdeChike Torbert Sent Home, 'SYTYCD' Top 3 Revealed
"So You Think You Can Dance" is getting closer to the seventh season final. Top 11 is now down to Top 3 with the elimination of AdeChike Torbert on Thursday, August 5. The contemporary dancer from Brooklyn, New York was the last called among the four dancers after the solo performances.
He was indeed the only dancer who received any real negative feedback throughout the performance night. Even during the solo performance, the judges had nothing pleasant to tell him except for "we're glad you tried."
Meanwhile, contemporary jazz dancer and the last standing woman in the competition, Lauren Froderman, will be up against fellow contemporary jazz dancer Kent Boyd and contemporary dancer Robert Roldan. For one, the judges have been predicting an ultimate victory for Boyd for weeks.
During the result show, Tyce Diorio appeared as a guest judge, Desmond Richardson, Janelle Monae, and Flo Rida hit the stage to perform, and "Step Up 3-D" commercial was played.
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding