AdeChike Torbert Sent Home, 'SYTYCD' Top 3 Revealed
"So You Think You Can Dance" is getting closer to the seventh season final. Top 11 is now down to Top 3 with the elimination of AdeChike Torbert on Thursday, August 5. The contemporary dancer from Brooklyn, New York was the last called among the four dancers after the solo performances.
He was indeed the only dancer who received any real negative feedback throughout the performance night. Even during the solo performance, the judges had nothing pleasant to tell him except for "we're glad you tried."
Meanwhile, contemporary jazz dancer and the last standing woman in the competition, Lauren Froderman, will be up against fellow contemporary jazz dancer Kent Boyd and contemporary dancer Robert Roldan. For one, the judges have been predicting an ultimate victory for Boyd for weeks.
During the result show, Tyce Diorio appeared as a guest judge, Desmond Richardson, Janelle Monae, and Flo Rida hit the stage to perform, and "Step Up 3-D" commercial was played.
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande