AdeChike Torbert Sent Home, 'SYTYCD' Top 3 Revealed
"So You Think You Can Dance" is getting closer to the seventh season final. Top 11 is now down to Top 3 with the elimination of AdeChike Torbert on Thursday, August 5. The contemporary dancer from Brooklyn, New York was the last called among the four dancers after the solo performances.
He was indeed the only dancer who received any real negative feedback throughout the performance night. Even during the solo performance, the judges had nothing pleasant to tell him except for "we're glad you tried."
Meanwhile, contemporary jazz dancer and the last standing woman in the competition, Lauren Froderman, will be up against fellow contemporary jazz dancer Kent Boyd and contemporary dancer Robert Roldan. For one, the judges have been predicting an ultimate victory for Boyd for weeks.
During the result show, Tyce Diorio appeared as a guest judge, Desmond Richardson, Janelle Monae, and Flo Rida hit the stage to perform, and "Step Up 3-D" commercial was played.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2